Please, Tommy. Please.

"I can't deal with this right now, Dylan! I am four months into my pregnancy, I'm throwing up every morning, it's freezing outside, and now the hot water heater is broken! Just tell me who to call! I don't know any water heater repair men! I'm a woman!" You say into the phone.

"I don't know anyome either!" He says into the phone.

"You think Ki knows anyone?" You ask.

You can practically see Dylan's shrug, "Probably not."

"Great." You sigh, feeling hormones wash over you, "What should I do then?"

"I don't know."

"Should I call someone?"

"Yeah, probably."

You groan, "I HATE ALL THIS UNCERTAINTY!"

Dylan grunts in pain, "Yeah, sweetheart, yell right into my ear."

You huff, "Sorry."

He sighs, "Just....ask around. I promised my family I'd visit them for Christmas and so did Ki. We'll be back in a few days. Remember, it was your own stubbornness that got you left alone for Christmas. Your family AND Thomas' family offered for you to come for Christmas. But instead you're spending it ALONE."

"Not ALONE." You say, "I'll be spending it with Thomas in the hospital. And I have a kid in my stomache that keeps kicking me really hard. I think it's reminding me that I'm not alone in a really painful way."

You can hear his sarcasm, "That sounds awesome. Now, I have a flight to catch. No offense to Thomas, but I'll be glad when this is over. When he wakes up I'm planning on holding a grudge. Being serious and responsible all the time is HARD!"

"Imagine what it's like for people who have to act like this ALL the time." You say.

"You're hilarious. Bye." Dylan says.

"Bye." You sigh.

- - - -

After two days of cold showers, you were certain that you'd NEVER dethaw. And it didn't help that shaving had turned into something in between Edward Sciccorhands and being blind. You were almost tempted to stop shaving all together.

As you approach the front door to the hospital, you innerly groan. Lovely. More reporters looking for questions answered. On the plus side, the security guard at the front desk had gotten to know you a decent amount and always came to your aid when it came to these things.

You duck your head and try to go by unnoticed. But to no avail.

"Iris!"

"Mrs. Sangster, wait!"

"Would you please answer a few questions?"

You see a few flashes from cameras.

You speak up, refusing to look at them and cameras, "No, thank you. I'm just here to visit my husband."

They start to swarm you right at the door, "Mrs. Sangster, please."

"How is Thomas doing?"

"Do the doctors think he'll be recovering anytime soon?"

"There have been a few suspicions, due to the obvious weight gain, Mrs. Sangster, can you confirm to us that you're really pregnant?"

"Have you been to the doctor for your pregnancy yet?"

"Did Thomas know about the child BEFORE his tragic accident?"