Love Your Color

You dropped Ki off at the airport today. It really sucks that he has to leave, but I guess duty calls.

You, Thomas and Dylan have been messing around at your apartment for a couple of hours, not really doing much.

Dylan stands up and says, "Well, I'm going to go back to the hotel and take a nap. Ki and I were up late last night talking and when I did go to bed I slept like crap."

Thomas looks up, looking rather sleepy himself, "Okay. Talk to you later."

"I'll probably come back over again this evening." Dylan adds.

"Mmhmmmm." I mumble as Thomas starts massaging my shoulders.

"You guys don't have too much fun." Dylan says, putting hidden meaning behind his words.

"Bye, Dylan." Thomas says, putting his own meaning into his.

Dylan chuckles as he walks out the door.

I sigh, close my eyes and lean into Thomas. I fear I may fall asleep too. I wrap my arms around his torso and tilt my head onto his shoulder.

"We should do something." Thomas mumbles next to you.

"Like what?" You say tiredly.

"Let's go to the store." Thomas says looking down at you.

You scrunch up your nose and hug him tighter, "Why?"

"Because we should. Come on." Thomas gets up, sliding out of your arms.

You groan as you flop onto the couch, "I'm tired. I don't want to go anywhere."

"We're going to go to the store and get plain T-shirts and make T-shirts." Thomas says.

You furrow your eyebrows and your mouth falls open, "We're going to MAKE t-shirts?"

"Yeah."

You squint, "Why?"

"Why not?" Thomas shrugs.

You stare at him for a minute before you say, "I hate to tell you this, Thomas. But I'm pretty sure you're actually the girl in our relationship."

Thomas scowls at you, "Come on."

You sigh and push yourself to your feet, "Fine."

He grabs your coat out of the coat closet and hands it to you. You quickly throw on some winter hiking boots - not exactly shopping shoes, but who cares?

Thomas slides his hand into yours as you walk out the door.

- - - -

You wonder how Thomas knows so much about the mall here. He leads the two of you right into Spencers. You generally tend to steer away from that store, seeing as they sell sex toys and other things you would deem inappropriate. But they also have plain T-shirts, so I guess Thomas figured he should come here.

"Have you been in this store before?" You ask him glancing around.

You notice a group of younger teenage girls in one of the corners of the store, checking out some clothes that would put a bikini to shame.

Nice to see the future strippers of our society.

You turn back around and find Thomas looking at the back wall. You walk over quickly, hoping that nobody will mess with you. You grab his arm when you come up next to him and look up at the wall, "What are we going to be doing with these shirts?"