Who They are Jealous of

I should have just called this "Everyone is Jealous of Arthur" XD

Arthur-

Even thought Arthur can be rather self-deprecating and insecure about himself, he doesn't get too jealous of the other men in the gang. He knows that you aren't interested in them so he doesn't worry about, his jealously or concerns flares up more on people you meet outside of the camp. However, when Arthur is have a bad day and is feeling sorry for himself, he starts feeling a little jealous or insecure about somebody in the camp. He gets a little jealous of John, you and John are friends and normally it doesn't bother Arthur at all. But sometimes, he thinks that maybe you would want somebody younger than him, somebody like John. You have to remind that he's not an old man like he claims to be, he can be so dramatic. He's only 36! He also feels some jealously if you're getting a little close to Javier because he has a way with women and everyone knows it, he is charming and suave and Arthur doesn't think he can compare to that. Arthur may feel some jealousy if you're close to Charles as well, he has a lot of respect for Charles and knows that you share that opinion. He could just understand why you might leave him for Charles. But in the end, Arthur trusts you and he'll believe you when you reassure him that you're only interested in him, he'll get pretty blushy about it as well.

Dutch-

Dutch is confident, both in himself and your relationship. He loves you, you love him, and he doesn't think that you would leave him for another man, and not a member of the gang. However there are little things that bother him. Something that bothers Dutch a little bit is when everyone is discussing plans and you agree with Hosea rather than himself. It doesn't bother him so much when you agree with anyone else, only when you agree with Hosea. It makes him stumble slightly and in reality his ego is just a little bruised, he'll get over but might get a little pouty with you for a short while. Another thing that bothers him is when you ask Arthur to do something for you, even if it's just picking something up from town whenever he is passing through again. Dutch knows that Arthur works hard and that he helps out all the members of the gang but he can't help but think 'do you think I can't do that for you?!' Again, his ego is just a little but bruised, it happens easily. It's super easy to reassure Dutch though, you just need to give him a few kisses and let him keep you by his side around the camp for a little while. You really don't mind.

Micah-

Micah gets more jealous than you might expect, since he always seems to think he is better than everyone else. He is still aware that he isn't always very emotionally available and finds himself worrying that you would want somebody who can be a little softer, just a little less rough around the edges. He is more likely to experience some jealousy if you are getting close to Dutch. Dutch is their leader, so in Micah's mind if you are to leave him for anyone, it would be for a man with a 'higher rank' for the lack of a better term. He's probably more jealous of his authority and power in the camp than anything else. Micah also experiences some jealousy when you get close to Arthur, but he would never admit that to anybody, not even to himself. Sometimes his mind just wanders and he realises that everyone else seems to love Arthur (and prefer him to Micah by an infinite amount) so why wouldn't you? Micah is difficult to reassure because he will never admit to being jealous or insecure, but you'll know it almost instantly. You just have to tell him that you're only interested in him and show him some affection, even if he is being grumpy and acts like he doesn't want it.

Charles-

Charles doesn't get jealous much. If he is in a committed relationship, he's confident that his partner feels the same. You and Charles share a lot of your opinions about other members of the gang and you both agree that Arthur is probably the best man out of the lot. Well, you always say besides Charles, which made him smile and shake his head at you. He knows that you have a lot of respect for Arthur, as does he, but that worries him a little bit. With that logic, Arthur is most likely to be the person that you leave him for. When Charles finds himself thinking like this, he turns more stoic than usual, even when it's just the two of you. You are the only person who can notice the small changes in Charles so you notice straight away and ask him what's wrong. After some encouragement, he'll be honest about his concerns. Once you've got him talking, he's very easy to reassure. He knows that you love him and he trusts you but even he has his insecurities and needs to be reassured some times. You're more than happy to help him out.