Chapter 21:tortured

warnings: descriptive torture, heavy bodily harm, and blood.

Mai's pov

Numbness. Nothing. Blackness when you shut your eyes. No happiness, and not even sadness. Tired, drained and defeated. Those are all the things going through me right now.

It has been probably four days sense these scum bags kidnapped me and shoved me into a lonely prison cell like I'm nothing.

My stomach at first felt like it was eating itself and the acid kept crawling up my throat and threatening to release. But, now, I was so use to not consuming food that I didn't feel any hunger pain at all.

There was only one emotion I was able to actually feel. And that's anger. Pure furious disgusting anger. It pulsed through me every moment that I spent locked up in here. It was building and building, and every second of my life as of now was just me feeling like a cold pot of water that was being slowly boiled.

The metal rusty door squeaking open startled me and I used my bare feet to push myself back in the furthest corner of my cell. My anxiety started to possess me and my body started to shake with pure fear for what they could do to me. Normally I wouldn't show this much defeat, however, my hands aren't of any use since they're being restrained with these chakra depleting handcuffs.

The sound of metal clink together and my cell creak open only made my growing anxiety worsen. There is nothing I can do to defend myself. I'm useless.

"Mmm. Even when your body is mildly fatigued and covered in dirt you're still ravishing," A deep masculine voice breathily said. I shuddered as I listened to his fearful tone.

His foreign fingers roamed my body, starting at my hands and gliding them up to my throat. The unwanted feeling caused me to shake with panic, and even still, I couldn't do anything to stop this.

"Ah, come on pretty girl, you can be such a good help to me." The sheer desire in his voice made me feel uneasy and nauseous. "You know you want me.." The man reckoned, gripping a fistful of my cobalt blue locks and pulling my head back so my eyes met with his evil and psychotic ones. The tug of my hair made my scalp burn with displeasure and I felt my whole consciousness start to fade away.

Do something. Anything.

I swished around warm saliva around in my mouth before spitting it at the perverted man's forehead. I glared at him with disgust and anger.

He shut his eyes and took a long breath before standing up and using his torn up dirty white shirt to wipe off my spit.

In one swift motion he lunged his boot covered foot to harshly collide with my face, sending it jolting to the right as red thick blood spurted from my mouth and onto the dusty cell floor. Utter sharp pain and stinging took over my cheek as tears started to form in my lifeless honey eyes.

The man laughed manically, crouching down to look into my eyes that were pleading for help. His tongue rolled the inside of his cheek and his fingers rubbed at his temple.

"Your very lucky that my boss wants you alive, you stupid bitch." The man spat, and then left me alone again.

Adrenaline and furiousness possessed my body as I screamed at the top of my lungs, "That's all you can manage!? My own father does better beatings than that, you pathetic scum bag!"

I let out a giggle that slowly turned into a full on throaty laugh. This man really thought one kick to the face would get to me! Ha!

"Do you hear me, you disgusting pig?! You're kick was weaker than some of the academy kids!" I was so consumed with anger that I kept on taunting him and laughing.