1. Aadya's office

Aadya's POV

After showing the bus pass to the conductor I looked out of the wibdow.

I was a little tensed as that day's was a prestigious conference. Our company would get a major contract of supplying medicines if everything goes well. To calm down myself I plugged my earphones.

Window seat + fresh air + melody track = fantastic combination. I was deeply immersed in the lyrics of the song that I even forgot the surroundings.

After 20 minutes...

The play list paused suddenly. Before I could react my phone started vibrating. It was Keerti's call.

"Haa keerti" I uttered.

"Hey aadi all set?" she asked.

"Haa. All set. I'll reach in 10 minutes" I told and cut the call.

I alighted the bus after 10 minutes.

Entering into the office I gave a smile to the security guard. Keerti was waiting eagerly at the entrance itself.

"Hey Keerti" I hugged her and we both headed inside.

"Aadi.. our conference will go well right!!!" she uttered in doubt.

"Ofcourse....it will go well. Don't worry" I tried to boost her.

"I am feeling nervous yaar. It is a life changing conference." she told.

"I know. But trust me. Our presentation will be successful" I told.

Slowly one after the other my colleagues arrived.

It was sharp 9 am.

Myself, Keerti, our teammates entered the conference hall and took our respective seats. Within few minutes my boss entered with the client Mr.Mittal.

"Good morning peers. This is Mr.Suresh Mittal, owner of Mitsol" my boss uttered swiftly looking at us and at the client.

"I hope you will accept the deal Sir" he uttered. "My employee Ms.Aadya will continue" he said introducing me and took his seat.

"Good morning everyone.............." I gave the presentation.

Everybody looked at Mr.Mittal when the presentation ended waiting for his approval. He made a question mark face.

"So, what do you think about it Sir?" my boss asked.

"I need sometime. I've to think about it. Plz mail me the presentation" Mr.Mittal told and left.

Everyone slowly started departing.

"How is it?" I asked keerti.

"You've done really well aadi" replied keerti.

"Thank you keeru. I hope that our client get convinced" I uttered.

"Don't worry yaar. He will be convinced for sure" she said.

We were announced short break. I took out my tiffin box given by amma. It was my favourite Aloo puri. Keerti and I shared it. We got involved in our work again.

Next day

"I think Mr.Mittal will give his desicion today" I told keerti.

"May......."keerti was about to say something while I got a call.

"Hello Ms.Aadya. Chairman wants to talk to you. Reach his cabin right now" told the manager.

"Why Sir? any idea?" I asked.

"I don't know" he told and disconnected the call.

Did you make any mistake in the presentation? Did the client reject our proposal? You're done aadi. Pack your belongings..my inner voice started warning me.

"May I come in Sir?" I asked while opening the door of his cabin.

"Yes please" answered my boss.

.
.
.
To be continued..

______________________________________

What was that about which her boss wanted to talk?

How is the story? Does it need any correction? Plz do share your views in the comment section.

Will update the next chapter soon..

Thank you :)