Chapter 105: Taste Of Battle

Mira: what do you mean Natsu isn't dead?

Wendy: I...I saw him die right in front of me.

Both girls say as they can't believe what DiMaria has just told them.

DiMaria: It's true, he isn't dead. And even if he was dead changing the timeline might have some drastic consequences.

Brandish: If he isn't dead..then what happened to him?

DiMaria: You said he was fighting dragon gods?

Wendy: yes.

DiMaria: then one of those gods might have transported him at the very last second without you or any of your friends noticing. Making it look like he died.

Mira: if Natsu isn't dead, and one of the dragon gods saved him, where could they have taken him?

As Mira asks that question they feel a small quake. The girls don't panic at the earthquake as Japan is known to have quakes here and there but the strong wind that blew and caused the windows to suddenly open caught there attention.

Brandish: does everyone feel that..?

Wendy: I sense it..

DiMaria: Master..

Mira: It's Natsu...!

They all look at each other feeling the familiar presences. On the other side of the country far away from the farmland of DiMaria, there stood Ignia looking over his village as he as well felt the eerie presences.

Ignia: Hmm. Idiot.

He says smiling as he feels Natsu's presences. Back in the underworld where the meeting was taking place. Sirzechs and E.N.D stare each other down. Sirzechs has heard about how strong E.N.D is. He knows he can die from this fight, but he's willing to sacrifice himself to prevent anyone else from getting hurt.

Rias: Sirzechs stop this! You don't need to fight Natsu, We aren't going to war!

Sirzechs: Sorry little sister but this war is inevitable.

Micheal: Please understand Rias. If we are to live at peace we can't allow E.N.D to live.

Rias: E.N.D? What the hell are you talking about? He's Natsu! He isn't a demon!

She says to Micheal, she looks towards Natsu who in return looks at her.

Rias: He isn't evil at all...

She begins to slowly walk towards him.

Rias: I...I know I'm late to say this, but..I'm sorry. Sorry for not listening to you, I'm sorry for thinking you betrayed me, and I'm sorry for not understanding what you were going through. It was wrong of me to do so, and I know that now.

She's now face to face with him. E.N.D lowers his guard seeing her approach him.

Rias: Please don't hurt anyone. I'll talk to my brother  so that they won't come after you anymore. You more than anyone deserve to be free.

Rias reaches for Natsu's hand. He allows it, feeling her touch. He takes in a deep breath remembering all the things Rias and himself have gone through.

Grayfia: she's right..

Says his queen. He looks up and also sees her approach him. She moved quicker then Rias did. Once she got close she also reached out to his hand making him cuff her face.

Grayfia: There's no need for any of this Natsu...

Once more memories of his queen flash inside of his mind.