Chapter 51: Tiamat's Condition

Natsu: Try to find out where the other Etherious demons are located. Ask Mira for help she knows the location of two of them.

Grayfia: Right.

I watch as Natsu goes off to find Tannin. I'm left with Lady Gremory and the girls, we make our way back to the mansion upon arrival I ask her if I can use the library for some research I don't tell her what it is I'm looking for.

Grayfia: Lady Gremory is it okay if the girls and myself can use the library for some research?

Venelana: yes of course, you know you're always welcome on this house. You lived with us for so long I think of you as one of the family.

Grayfia: thanks my lady.

Venelana: can I come?

Grayfia: uh..? Sure I don't see why not.

With that we all make our way to the library. Once there I let the girls know what to look for as Venelana and my self split from Mira and Tiamat to look for information. I began to look for information in books but after twenty minutes of reading through them I found nothing. This began to agitate me.

Venelana: umm? Grayfia if you tell me what it is you're looking for maybe I can help you.

Grayfia: sorry Lady Gremory it's just some research I have to look for on my own.

Venelana: If you're looking for information on the etherious demons you won't find it here.

Grayfia: how did you..?

Venelana: Sirzechs hid that information in case we where to ever be exploited for information. He didn't want anyone to know that they still lived. Everyone thinks that they all perished during the war after Natsu defeated God and Satan. To not create an unwanted war he hid the information. Here let me take you to where they are.

I follow behind Lady Gremory who ended up leading me to a section of the library that was not visible at first sight. But on closer inspection you could tell that the librarians where actually security for to his private entrance into this other side of the library. Being that Lady Gremory is high authority she's granted permission into areas like these. As I follow behind I begin to think as to why Natsu told her that she'll have to do what ever he wanted if she wanted him to partake in this rating game. That dumb idiot he plays the fool but he knows damn well what he's doing.

Venelana: We're here.

I look at her and see a desk with a computer on it. Behind it, is a huge window that looks over the entire Gremory domain. I never noticed we went higher into the building.

Venelana: take a seat just type what you're looking for and you'll instantly get access to anything and everything you're looking for.

Grayfia: how long have you all been hiding this? Not even when I was here was able to find this place

Venelana: Sirzechs wanted to show this area to you actually but he never got the chance. It became even more difficult when you went along with Natsu.

I type the words Etherious Demons, and like a drop of water landing on a calm pond ripples of information popped up. When where they last seen, who where they accompanied by, how many people they've killed, last known locations, hiding spots, loads of information just continued to show. I didn't know where to start reading from! Curiosity took the best of me and I typed E.N.D at first I got an Error message. I was confused at first so I retyped it again and the same thing occurred.

Venelana: you won't find anything on Natsu

Grayfia: Huh? Why is that?

Venelana: Your king knows what he's doing. Unlike the others who leave a trail of blood behind he made sure that if he killed nothing was left behind. You've witnessed his strength first hand when he took down Loki. You should know better than any of us.