Chapter 79: Returning to Fairy Tail

"Know this Natsu, if and when the time comes. I will gladly give my life in order to protect you."

I heard Irene's voice say these words in my mind. It resonated inside my head. I opened my eyes slowly seeing her talking and laughing enjoying herself. Not sure if it was my imagination or what but I heard Irene's voice. Not sure what she's planning but what ever it is I won't let her go through with it alone. I close my eyes again hoping this death trap of a train ride can be over. But I can't help but feel anxious returning to the guild. Sure I met them once but during my time there they made me feel like I was a part of them. Everyone who was there where so nice the guild master Makarov, the little book worm Levy, that iron head Gajeel, that big muscle head Laxus, Gray, his girlfriend Juvia, Mira's siblings everyone there. Especially her..

 Especially her

Lucy: Natsu!

It's almost like I can hear her voice, She sounds like an angel.

Mira: Natsu wake up we're here.

I open my eyes abruptly seeing Mira looking at me. I get up slowly seeing that the train came to a full stop. I look to my right and see Irene and Wendy getting our bags. I then turn to my left and see Kyoto, such a beautiful city. Hopefully this time around crazy things won't happens. It was late afternoon when we got off the taxi that dropped us off at the doorsteps of the guild. The four of us stood there waiting for anyone to move. This was Mira's first time returning back to the place that took her in. This was my second time coming back but I feel nervous..I've never felt nervous like this before it's my first time having this type of experience. As for Irene and Wendy they're just waiting on one of us to make a move. On queue Mira gathered all of her courage and made the first move. But she seemed as nervous if not more nervous then me.

Mira: Lets go in everyone...

We followed her lead as she went to reach for the door handle, But before she could even lay her hands on anything the doors open themselves.

Lisanna: We'll be back everyone!

Elfman: Stay close to me Lisanna, it's a bit too late for us to be going on a mission.

Lisanna: yeah yeah don't worry Elf....

Mira's younger sibling spots her immediately, her eyes grew huge and her jaw dropped. Elfman being this huge and buff guy immediately began to cry seeing his older sister.

Elfman: Mi...Mira...

Lisanna: big sister you're...you're back...

Mira: Yeah....I'm back you guys

The three siblings gave each other a big hug as all three couldn't stop crying. After a while they turned to look at us.

Mira: I hope you don't mind but I brought over some company

Elfman: Yo Natsu! Long time no see

Natsu: How's it going Elfman

Lisanna: Natsu, nice to see you