Chapter 54: Knights Challenge

Grayfia: is everyone ready to go?

Yubelluna: Yup ready!

Kuroka: Are we missing anything?

Xenovia: where's Natsu and Tiamat?

Rossewiesse: Maybe they're going over some final strategies. If anyone can make that dragon listen is Natsu.

Tiamat: Ahem. Mind saying that again?

Rossewiesse: Oh hey Tiamat! Didn't see you there...

Tiamat: uh huh..?

Natsu: Are we all prepared? Where's Akeno and the others?

Grayfia: Well Akeno left early she's on guard duty along with her peerage. Sona and Tsubaki also had to leave early to make last minute preparations.

Xenovia: Yeah Irina said she'll meet us there with Sir Michael.

Mira: wait I need to get some snacks!

Grayfia opens a magic circle, we all stand on it and instantly get teleported to the underworld. Instead of getting teleported to the usual Gremory mansion we get sent to the arena where this fight will be taking place.

Kuroka: This place is huge!

Rossewiesse: you can say that again..

Yubelluna: all of this just for a rating game? A little too much don't you think?

Tiamat: I still think this match should've been made private.

Mira: You can thank the Gremorys for this.

Sirzechs: My sincerest apologies to you all.

Sirzechs says behind us making us all turn around and make Mira cover her mouth.

Natsu: Well we're here.

Sirzechs: Yes I can see, come along follow me I'll show you to your stand we're you'll be sitting in.

We all follow Sirzechs, he shows us around the massive arena. Along the way other mythological personas are in attendance today. One such person is Hades. Who knew there kind was still around.

Odín: Well if it isn't the savior of Asgard! Natsu my boy how have you been?!

Natsu: Lord Odín it's been a while!

Odín: it sure has, it sure has. How's Rossewiesse treating ya?

Rossewiesse runs to Odín and begins to cry.

Rossewiesse: Sir Odín!! Why did you leave me behind! I was looking all over for you and found out you were in a titty club with Azazel! I wasn't aloud in!

Odín: Come on Rossewiesse get off! You found a home didn't you?

She looks back towards us smiling.

Rossewiesse: I did...

Odín: then don't complain.

Sirzechs: Well come on everyone we need to get to your stand quickly.

We continued to follow Sirzechs. Once we got closer I see Akeno and Venelana along with Rias and her peerage waiting for us.

Sirzechs: Here we are this is were you guys would be sitting waiting for your matches.

Akeno: Natsu.

Akeno says while bowing down in respect. I do the same and slightly bow. Rias and I make eye contact for a brief second but I ignore her completely.