Chapter 111: Dragon Rises From the Ashes

Natsu's Pov

E.N.D: Fire Dragon King Roar!!

Thousands of soldiers dead...nearly half an armies worth gone in a second. What the hell is going on?

Grandine: Natsu..

I feel anger, no that's not it. It's hatred, that's not it either. It's pain..

Grandine: Natsu dear..

Yeah that's it...pain. pain of betrayal, pain of loosing the ones I love pain..

E.N.D: Pain only we can get rid off.

Me? No, that's not me. That's E.N.D..

E.N.D: Let me take over and I'll burn everything that hurts, I'll get rid of this pain we feel, I'll erase everyone.

Natsu: Do it. I don't care anymore, burn everything and everyone...

Grandine: Natsu wake up!

I wish I can but, right now I can't...I'm sorry mom. Just let me...sleep...

Grandine: Natsu!!

I'm suddenly awaken by a dragon like roar calling my name, I get up in a sudden scare. I look around to see who's the one calling me when I see my mom next to me.

Natsu: mom?

Grandine: finally..jeez

Natsu: what's the matter?

I see her looking around my room, she doesn't say anything only tells me to follow her.

Grandine: Come with me.

She leaves my room, I get up from my bed and look around the room when I see everything has been burned.

Natsu: the hell is going on..?

As I follow my mom she takes me outside to a wide open area. I look around admiring the scenery in front of me. Even though I've been here for quite sometime this area is new.

Igneel: Natsu.

I see my dad standing in few feet away from me with his eyes closed and his arms crossed.

Natsu: Yeah?

Igneel: Do you know where we are?

Natsu: In the field of sakuras?

Igneel: Yeah the general location is that, but this land we're standing in. It's a replica of the land in which we once stood and battled.

Natsu: battled? What for?

Igneel: typical dragon stuff, hunting grounds, territory, mates. But there's one thing this land was also used for.

I begin to think what these lands could be used. That's when something clicked inside me

Natsu: Igneel's scent..? Where is he?

I look around worried that maybe something might have happened to him. When out of no where he appears in front of me with lightning covering his body. Surprised by this my first instinct is to leap away, but again I loose his scent but not for long. I look up and see him coming my way with his right fist covered in flames.

Igneel: Fire Dragons Iron Fist!

Again I dodge it by leaping away as he punches the ground causing it to break and causing an explosion.

Natsu: what are you doing?!

He doesn't answer me instead he runs at me full speed.

Igneel: Fire Dragon sword horn!