Chapter 58: Peaceful Mind

The announcer yelled out our names loud announcing us the winner. The crowd erupted cheering and clapping, going wild. Happy that they got to see such an amazing fight. Even though most of them don't remember the consequences on this fight. The loser gives up there life. Grayfia told me countless times if I wanted to continue with this challenge, and I said yes. But now, I'm no so sure anymore.
Everyone was sent to a near by hospital to get checked out, see if we had any serious injuries. I was actually surprised to see that Wendy came here with out me knowing.

Natsu: Wendy, what are you doing here?

Wendy: I'm sorry Natsu , I just just wanted to see the rating game everyone's been talking about it so much I couldn't help my self.

From behind her I spot Happy and Carla. Happy flies to me giving me a hug.

Happy: Natsu!

Natsu: Happy!

Happy: don't get mad at Wendy, we where the ones that brought her here.

Natsu: it's alright little buddy, don't sweat it.

All the girls began to talk to Wendy, all of them were bruised up but everyone was happy. Venelana even came to see us.

Venelana: Natsu!

Natsu: Lady Venelana

Venelana: that was an amazing rating game, congratulations on your victory it was well deserved.

Natsu: thank you

Xenovia and the other girls approached me

Xenovia: hey Natsu we're going to get checked up we'll be right back.

Natsu: yeah okay go ahead I'll join you guys in a bit.

I see as they all leave accompanied by a nurse. Grayfia, Wendy, Venelana and myself were the only ones left in the lobby.

Grayfia: Natsu, I know I've bothered you with this a lot recently but, are you actually going to go through with your deal with Sairaorg?

I look towards her, then at Venelana. Wendy has a confused face as she doesn't know what's going on. I then look to my hands opening them and closing them.

Natsu: to be honest I don't know. It's hard to end a life when there motives are good.

Venelana: Sairaorg is a good man, he just comes off as a jerk because he's had to deal with so much.

Natsu: Lady Venelana, isn't this the hospital where Sairaorg's mother is?

Venelana: yeah it is. We brought her here to be looked after by the best doctors the Gremory domain has to offer. Why do you ask?

Natsu: is it okay if I can see her?

Venelana: uhh..I don't think it's a problem but why do you want to see her if I may ask?

Natsu: there's something I want to see with my own eyes.

Venelana: very well follow me.

Grayfia: Natsu shouldn't you get your wounds treated?

Natsu: it's fine, Wendy is here once were done she'll heal me.

Irene's Pov
Ever since I arrived here I've been having trouble deciding what I should do. Should I continue as plan? Or ask Natsu for his help...
After seeing what I saw during his fight with Sairaorg I don't think Natsu is as dangerous as the dragon gods say he is. If he was truly dangerous I think he would had killed Bael right then and there, but he didn't. Now I'm here in the same hospital as him and his clan members. If I do decide to continue as plan right now will be my best bet to get him, he's separated from his comrades and only has his sister and his queen with him. I still don't know what to do though...
I guess I'll disguise my self as a nurse and sneak into the room he will be in and see what he will do. Then I'll decide.