Chapter 24: Vali vs Natsu

Third Person Pov*

Natsu begins to walk towards Vali slowly, with each step he takes the ground is set on fire. He then stops a couple feet away from Vali as he powers up setting everything on fire that is near him.

Vali: Perfect now bring it dragon king.

Albion: Are sure this is the right choice Vali? Remember he is a dragon slayer he can easily kill us

Vali listens to his partner closely. Katerea lands next to Vali

Katerea: What is your lizard friend scared of? He can't take us both on. Grand General Azazel could barely defeat me and you took one of his arms. I don't think this kid can't beat....

Natsu disappears in a sudden blur then reappears back in the same spot he was previously. This causes Vali to fly upward to avoid anything that Natsu might have done. Katerea stops mid sentence as her eyes widen and she reaches for her throat. She touches it gently as she feels blood coming out and then she coughs up blood from her mouth. She then looks up at Natsu. Falling to her knees and her body hitting the ground dead before it ever reached the ground. With a sudden squeeze of his fist Natsu sets the ground on fire where Katerea body was and burns it to ashes.

Saji: holy shit...

Akeno: Natsu...

With one leap Natsu leaps in the air as he goes to punch Vali but he blocks it with his own punch then the two begin their epic fight.

Grayfia: Natsu!

She tries to run towards him but is pulled back by Sirzechs.

Grayfia: What are you doing Sirzechs? Let me go we need to help him!

Sirzechs: Grayfia you know more then anyone that won't be possible! The aura of those two will kill anyone who steps in to help. Help Rias and Issei, if things get out of hand I'll stop him.

She looks back and nods at Sirzechs. She then pulls out two Phenex tears from her pockets.

Grayfia: Asia give this to Issei and begin to heal him immediately Kiba and Koneko help her out. Wendy give this one to Rias and begin to use your sky dragon magic to heal her Akeno and Sona help her out. The rest of you keep your eyes open in case of a surprise attack.

Everyone is do what they're told. Asia gives Issei the Phenex tear as it helps him recover from his injuries quickly and with the help of Asia, Issei recovers quicker then expected. In Rias's case it's much more difficult. Wendy gave her the Phenex tears to help her out with the injuries but those can only do so much. It will come down to Wendy's healing powers to help Rias fully recover.

Sirzechs: Lord Michael I know this isn't your matter but if it came down to it will you be willing to help me, even though the one who killed God and Satan is the dragon king himself?

Michael takes a few seconds to respond

Michael: I will. Everything that occurred is now in the past, I hold no grudges against the dragon king.

Irina: I'll help out too

Xenovia: So will I! I'm part of Natsu's family now. What kind of friend would I be if I can't help out my king..

She says with a tear running down her eye

Azazel: I will help as well.

The four of them look at Azazel surprised.

Azazel: the four of you can't possibly defeat the demon dragon so why not make it five?

Sirzechs smiles at Azazel.