Chapter 20: Heavenly Dragon

Natsu's Pov
Later on that night when we arrived home I immediately crashed on the bed and fell into a deep slumber.

???: Find me..

Natsu: huh? Who's there?

???: Find me..

The voice said again, I look around at my surroundings to see nothing but giant trees surrounding me.

Natsu: I'm I in some kind of forest?

I ask my self still looking around trying to pick up a scent, trying to listen to the faintest sound possible when I hear the same voice again

???: Find me Natsu..

This time I heard it clearly it was a woman's voice. I begin to run towards where I heard the voice coming from when I see a silhouette of a dragon flying above me. I look up to try to catch a glimpse of it but I couldn't see it, then I feel the earth shake beneath me as the same silhouette of the dragon appeared behind me..

ROOOOOAAAAAARRRRRR!

I wake up in the middle of the night sweating in my sleep. I look around to see that I'm sleeping in room once more with all the girls cuddled up next to me. "It was Just a dream"

On Monday after school everyone meets up at the ORC room. I'm sitting on the couch eating a snack Koneko is sitting on my lap also eating a snack Akeno is next to me knitting what looks like a sweater of some sort. Kiba and Issei are both sitting on the other couch talking and Asia is making tea for everyone. We're all waiting for Rias to show up, she told us she had something to tell everyone but no one knows what it is.

Rias: Hey guys sorry I'm late.

She says as she comes in and goes to her desk to take a seat. Asia offers her tea which she gladly accepts.

Natsu: so mind telling us what this big announcement is you were going to tell us?

Rias: right, well I will like for you all to welcome our newest member and classmate Xenovia!

The doors open as everyone looks at Xenovia walk in with the Kuoh Academy uniform on, she slightly bows.

Issei: you're here?! I thought you left back with the church?

Xenovia: well after everything that happened I asked the church if it was true what Kokabiel said about god being dead, they didn't deny it but they also said I wouldn't be able to be a member anymore I was considered a heretic for knowing "too much" they said.

She looks down at the ground with a sad look on her face.

Natsu: what about Irina?

Xenovia: she doesn't know anything...besides I wouldn't want her to find out the truth and have her faith come crashing down.

She looks at Asia with a sad look in her eyes

Xenovia: Asia I want to apologize for all those mean things I said to you...I had no right judging you. I understand if you don't forgive me but just know that I really I'm sorry...