Chapter 13: A Dragons Lust

After my fight with Riser, I'm awaken to all my friends around me. It seems like with the help of Rias she carried me all the way back to the ORC building all by herself.

Natsu: hey everyone

I said in a soft tone holding my sides with one arm around Rias.

Issei: yo Natsu good work on kicking that fire chicken ass!

Kiba: I agree you seem to have many tricks up your sleeve

Akeno just looked at me and licked her lips. That's when more people came out of the building I only recognized Sona, Tsubaki, Grayfia and my sister I didn't know who the others where.

Natsu: who the hell are you people?

Lady Sitri: I'm Lady Sitri Sona's mother and this is my husband Lord Sitri

Lady Phenex: I'm Lady Phenex and this is my husband Lord Phenex we're Risers and Ravels parents

Natsu: sorry about your son

Lord Phenex: he'll be fine he needed a good ass kicking

A man with red hair exactly like Rias walked up and spoke

Sirzechs: I'm Sirzechs Lucifer Rias older brother. Pleasure to meet you .

I tap Rias on her shoulder to let me go and she does as I say.

Natsu: so you're the bastard that forced Rias into marriage with Riser!

Rias: Natsu!

Sirzechs: no no it's fine let him vent his frustrations

Natsu: I'll do more then vent

As I ignite my fist with flames as go to attack Sirzechs when all of a sudden Grayfia steps in front of him making me change my trajectory and just pass my hand by her head causing a enormous amount of power to go past Grayfia and Sirzechs blowing there hair to the side.

Natsu: Grayfia....

Why is she defending him..? We both look at each other as I slightly blush which in return causes her to slightly blush as well.

Lord Phenex: I like this kid!

Everyone else is stunned by my action even Happy and Carla were holding there breath. I bowed slightly towards Grayfia and asked for her forgiveness.

Natsu: I apologize Lady Grayfia...Sirzechs.

Sirzechs: it's totally fine first of all I wanted to congratulate you on a fine rating game who knew the dragon king would come join our side. Also Natsu I would like to apologize for putting you in a situation like this I know you have your own family to worry about but I do thank you for protecting my little sister. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me it was never my intention to force Rias to marry Riser.

I stand there stunned at what he is doing. Sirzechs the leader of the devils bowing down asking for my forgiveness WHAT THE FU?! When I'm snapped out of my thoughts by happy landing on my head.

Natsu: uhh yeah no worries it's a pawns duty to protect there king.

Sirzechs lets out a laugh and then pats my back still in pain I growl at him.

Sirzechs: oops I'm sorry. Anyways in celebration of your victory I would like to invite you all to the underworld tomorrow for a banquet!

Natsu: will there be food?

Happy: and fishies?

Sirzechs: yes and yes

Both happy and I: count us in!