Chapter 36: The Unkown

Natsu slowly opens his eyes, rubbing his left eye looking around. He sees nothing but pure whiteness. He lifts his head up a bit trying to smell the air but he smells nothing. He gets up and begins to walk around trying to find out where he is. Just as he is beginning to walk he hears an unknown voice.

???: You finally woke up.

He looks behind him to see who just spoke to him. At first he doesn't see no one but then he picks up on a scent causing him to quickly turn back around.

Natsu: You again?!

Fake Natsu: Yes it's me.

Natsu: what do you want? And why did you bite Rias?!

Natsu charges fake Natsu but he just fazes right through the fake. He goes to punch him again and the same thing happens.

Fake Natsu: Just stop, you're waisting your time..

Natsu refuses to stop so he charges at the fake Natsu one last time but this he goes full power.

Natsu: Lightning Flames Dragon Firing Hammer!!

He launches at him with his right fist ignited in flames and covered by lightning

He launches at him with his right fist ignited in flames and covered by lightning. But once more the attack just fades right through the fake. Which causes a huge explosion to occur where Natsu landed the attack. The fake Natsu face palms at how dumb Natsu was in that moment.

Natsu: why are my attacks going right through you..?

Fake Natsu: You're acting equally as stupid as the red dragon emperor

Natsu gets up from the rubble and dust himself off, knowing he can't touch the fake he asks him one more time

Natsu: what do you want?

Fake Natsu: First of all I want to apologize for what I did..

Natsu: apologize? Are you serious? After biting Rias you think I'm just going to accept your apology?!

Fake Natsu: I know it's hard for you to accept my apology. But please do believe me when I say that I'm truly sorry.

Natsu: It's hard to believe you when I don't even know who you are.