Chapter 87: Gods Revealed

Rias: oww my head..

Rias says as she slowly begins to open her eyes reaching for her head. Venelana who came back home after she heard what had happened to Rias, was sitting next to her bed reading a book.

Venelana: you're finally up

Rias: Mom? What..what are you doing here? Weren't you suppose to be at Natsu's?

Venelana: yeah but your brother called me in a panic so I came here quickly

Rias: do you know what happened?

Venelana closes her book, taking in a deep breath and letting it out slowly. She walked towards the window taking a peak out at the night sky.

Venelana: if I had to guess I'll say it had something to do with Natsu.

Rias: what makes you say that?

Venelana: well for one Grayfia also had something similar happen, and two there's been soft quakes around all of Japan as well as the underworld, and heaven. The most violent of quakes happening in Kyoto.

Rias looks down at her bed sheets with a sad look in her eye.

Venelana: but it seems everything is back to normal what ever is happening over there in Kyoto I'm sure Natsu handled it.

Rias: right..

Venelana: Rias dear..

Rias: yes?

Venelana: you do know you'll have to face him soon. Does the peerage know?

Rias: I haven't told them anything. With everything that's been going on and now with Saru I'm not sure it's the right time to tell them about it. Besides isn't Natsu busy doing other things?

Venelana: he is, and it's a good thing you haven't told them yet. But I wasn't talking about a rating game

Rias: then what do you mean?

Venelana: when will you accept the fact that Natsu is E.N.D. You know what he did wasn't wrong, nor was he right in doing so. But if that was the only way to stop the war then I see no fault in it. You understand don't you dear?

Rias: I know mom, but...

Venelana: listen Rias, you have to let this go, Natsu isn't a bad guy he's just doing what is best for his family. If he wanted to he can wipe us all out of existence

She says with a soft chuckle

Venelana: I'm not saying this to you because I'm part of his clan now, I'm saying this because I see the pain you're in sweetie. As a mother I feel that pain, I want my daughter to be happy

Rias: yeah..you're right but do you think he'll actually forgive me

Venelana: I'm sure he will

Rias: yeah you're probably right, but it's up to my peerage to see if they feel as apologetic as I do.

Back in Kyoto in the Fairy Tail guild, there laid Natsu in his bed, Erza in hers, Brandish,Lucy and Mira sitting on chairs and Irene standing in front of them preparing her self to tell them the truth about the Dragon Gods.

Natsu: tell us everything you know about the dragon gods.

Irene: very well where should I start. Brandish, Lucy, Erza..I use to work for these dragon gods. When I first arrived it was to kill Natsu.

Erza: what?!

Brandish: why would you do that?!

Brandish answered in an aggressive manner. It's natural for one of the Etherious demons to answer in such a way when there master is being threaten or put in danger. Mira calmly put her hand on her shoulder making Brandish calm down.