Chapter 25: The Kings Order

Natsu's Pov
We all sat in the table for dinner except for Rias who was still wounded from her injuries but she's recovering just fine. In the dinner table it was me on one end of the table with Grayfia to my right Yubelluna to my left. Kuroka in order to hide her identity transformed into her cat form which I had no idea she could do and was sitting on my lap eating along with me. Xenovia was sitting next to Yubelluna and Tiamat next to Grayfia. Akeno being the closest to Sirzechs as he was sitting on the other end of the table.

Everyone: thanks for the food.

We all begin to eat what Yubelluna made it wasn't half bad who knew that she can cook.

Natsu: this is pretty good Yubelluna

Yubelluna: Thanks I've been practicing with Lady Grayfia.

Sirzechs: Natsu I want to start off by thanking you for protecting everyone today

Natsu: no problem

Sirzechs: I also would like to speak to you about a few things

Natsu: on one condition

Sirzechs: okay sure what is it

Natsu: after you're done asking me your questions I would like to request something from you

Sirzechs nods his head agreeing to my condition.

Sirzechs: sounds good but can we have this conversation in private?

Natsu: what ever it is you have to tell me you can tell me in front of everyone

Sirzechs: Very well. Like I said before I thank you for stepping up and protecting not just your friends but everyone else including Azazel, Michael and me. I also want to thank you personally for protecting Rias. Grayfia and your sister moved quickly to heal her immediately and for that you have my eternal gratitude. But there's somethings that need to be cleared up.

I place my fork down after chowing down five plates of food. I turn my attention to Sirzechs leaning back on my chair. Everyone else slowly continues to eat listening in closely at the conversation.

Sirzechs: Im pretty sure everyone who is sitting on this table knows the truth.

Natsu: Truth about what?

Sirzechs: that you're E.N.D, the most powerful demon to ever exist. The one who single handedly brought the war to an end by killing the Satan and god.

Grayfia suddenly places her fork down aggressively getting irritated at Sirzechs.

Grayfia: Zechs if you're planning on threatening Natsu then I must ask you to leave this instant!

Sirzechs: those weren't my intentions at all

Natsu: Grayfia.

She looks at me with a worried look and sits down.

Natsu: Everyone here knows the truth. But I have to agree with Grayfia, if you're here to threaten me. No words need to be spoken just ask Satan what happened when he threaten me.

He grabs his cup taking a sip out of his drink.

Sirzechs: Again I'm not here to threaten anyone especially you. Even though you're one of the most powerful demons you're also a dragon slayer if you wanted you could have easily killed Vali. Why didn't you?

Natsu: I acted out of pure rage, I wasn't thinking. I saw Rias go down and acted on instinct. Which brings me to why I let Vali live, simple I heard Grayfia's voice calling to me. I noticed how badly I injured her in my little tantrum which snapped me out of it. But know this, next time I see him I'll kill him.