Chapter 85: The Scarelt Dragon Queen and The Scarelt Warrior Princess

Irene held onto Natsu tightly awaiting her fate. She was sad that she wouldn't be able to tell Erza the truth but happy she got to meet her. She was happy she got to meet everyone, happy she got to go to school even if only for a day, happy she got to meet Natsu, happy she finally got her freedom. As if the two of them were in space not a sound was heard, a bright light engulfed the two of them as the bomb inside Irene's heart went off. The blast covered a vast area making Loke put up a barrier to protect Lucy,Wendy and Erza. The explosion was silent but its power was felt everywhere.
In the guild Mira felt a weird emptiness inside her in which caused her to run out the guild and go in search for Natsu. Back in Kuoh, Grayfia was serving everyone dinner as she was going to put the food on the table the plates fell from her hands as she reached for her chest, which catches the attention of everyone in the house, they all hear a thud. When they went to go see what was going on they see Grayfia on the floor.
In the underworld Rias feels as if her heart was being ripped apart, she passes out from the pain as her brother along with Kiba quickly carry her to her room.
In the battlefield, Lucy can't help but hug Wendy tightly knowing Natsu was gone. Wendy cried in Lucy's arms witnessing her brothers death. Loke felt hopeless not being able to do anything for his master or Wendy. The two of them held one another in tears.

???: Command T.

Said a voice among the blast. No one realized it at the moment but someone had minimized the blast at the very last second to save Irene and Natsu. The blast was just an after effect of powerful magic at work. Irene began to slowly open her eyes as she looked up and saw the beautiful full moon shining brightly. She thought she had passed on to the after life but felt warm she soon realized she was still being held onto by Natsu. She struggles to free herself as he began to let her go. Natsu opens his eyes as well looking around.

Natsu: we're alive? How?

Irene: I...I don't know...

Natsu picks up on a familiar scent behind him. He turns around stunned by who he sees.

Natsu: Brandish?

Brandish: Why do I always have to save you?

Natsu chuckles happily seeing his old comrade come to his rescue. Feeling weak he falls flat on his butt, when suddenly he feels two arms hug him from behind.