Chapter 62: Facing My Demons

Once Grayfia, Xenovia and Rossewiesse accepted me into there group it was time to see where would I be sleeping for the night. Apparently they didn't want me to go to a hotel because Xenovia didn't trust me. I have gained a bit of Grayfia's trust but not to fully to let me off the hook. Rossewiesse seems to act like the Rossewiesse from my world, charming, helpful, intelligent, trustworthy. So her trust was easy to gain.

Grayfia: you'll be sleeping here.

She opens the door to a very nice looking room. I'm a bit surprised that I'm getting to stay in a nice room.

Grayfia: by the way this isn't your room, this is mine you'll be sleeping here with me. Where I can keep my eyes on you.

Yasaka: where would I sleep?

Xenovia: You'll be sleeping with us

She says as she looks towards Yasaka with intent to fight.

Rossewiesse: can you please calm down she's a youkai.

Grayfia: Doesn't matter what she is. Foxes can't be trusted.

Yasaka: but I haven't seen my husband in weeks and the time I do see him you guys are separating us?!

Xenovia: Can you stop saying he's your husband! It's creepy!

Yasaka: what's so creepy about it? Aww, are you jealous that Natsu and I are engaged? Do you want to sleep with him? I don't mind you sleeping with him

Xenovia: why the hell would I want to sleep with him?! He's the enemy!

Yasaka: we went over this this Natsu isn't bad as a matter a fact.

She leans into her ear and begins to whisper something to her. Unfortunately I can't hear her but seeing the reaction on Xenovia's face I can tell it isn't good.

Xenovia: I...I didn't need to know that...

Yasaka: You're all flustered, I didn't say anything bad all I said that he is good at that thing. You wanna see?

Grayfia: okay! That's enough you three go to bed already.

Rossewiesse: Yes ma'am!

The three girls leave to there quarters leaving only Grayfia and me. She goes into her closet and began to take out a futon that she had.

Grayfia: here you can use this, and cover yourself with these.

Natsu: thank you.

She sits down on her bed as I begin to set up the futon. I can feel her gaze on me.

Natsu: something the matter?

Grayfia: You look just like him. But the two of you are so different.

Natsu: You're talking about E.N.D?

Grayfia: How do I know you won't kill me in my sleep?

Natsu: I have no reason too. Just like I remind you of E.N.D. You remind me of the Grayfia from my world. Your personalities are different but you have the same silver hair, same beautiful red eyes, same angelic voice. I feel comfortable with you just like I do with her.

Grayfia: Smooth talker aren't we?

I smile at her and continue to fix my futon.

Grayfia: You know...when you killed those devils at the park. Your blood lust was the same as his...

I finished putting the final touches to my futon before sitting down and looking at her.

Natsu: I'll tell you the same thing I told the Grayfia from my world a long time ago. When it comes to my family, and for those I care about I would not take anyone bad mouthing or disrespecting them. Worse if they hurt you. I don't care if I have to kill a devil, angel or a god. Hurt my family and I'll burn you to ashes.