Chapter 61: An Old Friend

Stepping outside I can feel the change in the atmosphere. It's windy, cloudy, thunder is heard echoing through out town and lightning is lighting up the skies. I'm left to wonder if there's a storm coming or is this Natsu's doing.
I walked around town checking every nook and cranny hoping to find him but nothing. After hours of looking and asking people if they have seen a man with a scaly scarf, I felt like I was back to square one. Looking for a man as powerful as E.N.D isn't easy. To have him drop off at your door step was just lucky for us. On my last attempt I decided to check the near by park, for some reason it was windier you in the park than it was any where else in town. The amount of heat pressure was ridiculous as well, usually this type of weather is felt during a storm. Something told me I could find him here and I was right. After walking just a few feet into the park I spot salmon color hair from a distant. When I approached it I see Natsu with a blank stare in his eyes with a colorless look. The energy coming from him was cold...

Grayfia: I found you...

He moves his eyes towards me giving me that blank emotionless stare.

Natsu: what do you want?

Grayfia: At least a thank you would be nice! Your parents are worried. You should go back

Natsu: Why should I? Weren't you the first one to say that you didn't believe me. Why are you so worried all of a sudden.

Grayfia: I'm not! I spoke to your parents and they told me what actually happened.

Natsu: really? Because I can tell you that what ever they told you is a lie.

Grayfia: Really? What actually happened then?

I sit down next to him

Natsu: My actual parents were killed by devils and angels.

He says with such anger and hatred towards devils and angels. He then looks down towards the ground

Natsu: but I don't know anymore..

Grayfia: what do you mean?

Natsu: I told you I woke up in an alley way. One of last things I remember was everyone at a rating game against Sairaorg.

I look at him confused not having a clue as to what he is talking about.

Grayfia: everyone who?

Natsu: You, Kuroka, Yubelluna, Xenovia, Tiamat and Rossewiesse.

All of those names I recognize except for one, Tiamat.

Natsu: we all just finish fighting and winning the rating game, we had gone to the hospital to check our injuries and...

Grayfia: and?

Natsu: that's it...I can't remember anything else. Everything goes blank from there

Grayfia: you can't remember anything but you just named all of my strongest lieutenants.

Natsu: Lieutenants?

Grayfia: You really don't remember do you?

He looks at me confused

Grayfia: Natsu...I'm the leader of the Khaos Brigade.

His eyes widen in shock, it's like what I told him isn't real to him.

Natsu: No...the leader of the Khaos Brigade is Cao Cao.

Grayfia: Huh? He's been dead for years now.

He grabs onto his head passing his hands through his hair.

Natsu: I don't know anything anymore...