Chapter 77: Aika's Curiosity

The following day everyone woke up regularly got ready , ate breakfast and headed to school. Only one small change happened Irene had officially joined Kuoh Academy and happens to be in the same class as Natsu. Natsu was happy to see how well Irene got along with everyone in class. Even thought she basically had no need to go to school she wants to safe guard Natsu. Before lunch had come Irene has asked to go to the restroom. Once she had finished inside she began to head back to class when she bumped into Ms. Vermillion. The two looked at one another and smiled. But Ms.Vermillion called her

Ms.Vermillion: Welcome to our school Irene-san

She stops walking hearing her voice.

Irene: thanks Vermillion sensei

Ms.Vermillion: may I ask why is someone such as your self doing here?

Irene: Trying something new is all. I've never been to high school. What about you Mavis?

Ms.Vermillion: that's Vermillion sensei to you.

Irene: you're right my apologies sensei didn't mean to offend you. Aren't you a little too far from your guild?

Ms.Vermillion: I left my guild in good hands.

Irene: Mmm a guild who hunts for devils, fallen angels and demons. But disguises it self as a pub. I do say what a nice cover up.

Mavis flares her magic aura while Irene does the same.

Ms.Vermillion: what do you want with Natsu?

Irene: I should ask you the same thing. Truly you're not thinking of killing him aren't you? Her far surpasses you and me.

Mavis: What I want from him is only for me to know.

Irene: Then there's nothing else for us to discuss.

Mavis locks Irene in a magic sphere preventing her from walking away.

Mavis: Tell me what you want from him? Now!

She places a finger on the magic sphere breaking the spell into tiny orbs.

Irene: I want to protect him. I want to see him become the most powerful dragon in existence. That is my wish.

Mavis: why would someone who's worked for the holy Pentadrakes want to serve under someone like Natsu?

Irene chuckles

Irene: Now now where's the fun in revealing more than what I have to.

Natsu along with Mira walk from around the corner and spot Irene and Mavis.

Natsu: there you are I began to wonder where you went come on let's go get our food.

Mira: I brought you your bag

Irene: thanks you two

She says with a smile going back to normal like nothing ever happened.

Natsu: oh..hey there Vermillion sensei

Mavis: afternoon Natsu.

The three of them pass by Mavis. She feels a cold chill coming from Natsu making her look at him with a worried look.

Mavis: what are you planning Irene..?

Irene turns her look back at her. Mavis freezes in place as she saw the menacing look in Irene's eyes. She than began to talk to her telepathically.

Irene: Do that again I'll take that fairy heart you hold so dear.

Irene turned around and catches up to Natsu. Mavis was left scared and holding her chest, if she wasn't worried before now it's even worse. Aika was running through the hallways trying to make it to the cafeteria in search for two individuals. Bursting through the cafeteria doors she scanned the room until she met her targets. Once she locked on she ran to them jumping ontop of them.