Chapter 43: Generations Of Dragons

After my talk with Fairy Tails guild master, we arrive at the dormitory that Mira and Lucy stay in. Once they successfully brought me inside I stayed in Mira's room. I would had thought her room would be more...dark.But it wasn't, it was actually very nice. Her bed was pretty big. She even had her own kitchen in that room. Lucy came by after changing into more comfortable clothes. Once she arrived Mira began to cook. Once dinner was finished we all sat down on the table and began to eat. Seems I was starving once more because I ate two plates to the brim of food. The entire time I could tell Lucy wanted to ask so many questions, it was written on her face.

Nastu: Is there something on your mind Luce?

Mira looks towards me then at Lucy.

Lucy: I still want to know why Mira called you master. Also, how where you able to counter Stings and Rogues attack? No one in the guild where able to deflect the attack let alone did what you did.

Natsu: Well...

Mira: Lucy...there's somethings I haven't been completely honest to you about.

I look towards Mira, as she makes eye contact with me.

Lucy: wha-what do you mean?

She looks down twiddling her thumbs.

Mira: This is kinda of embarrassing...you see...Natsu and I, where secret lovers a long long time ago!

Natsu: Huh...?

Lucy: Whaaaaaaaaaaaa????

Mira: Yes, it's true. We were both secretly in love with one another. Natsu being the gentlemen he is he rescued me from some very evil people. Ever since that day I've called him master, even though I would had preferred darling but he doesn't like any of those.

Mira says with a sad face as she begins to fake cry. Lucy and I are left dumbfounded by what Mira just said.

Mira: That was years ago I'm sure Natsu has moved on.

She looks at me giving me wink with her thumb up. I don't know which side of Mira is scarier...this side or her she devil form.

Lucy: okay knowing that and getting it out the way. How where you able to counter the attack?