Chapter 44: "This is for Fairy Tail!"

Rogue and Sting: White Shadow Dragon Flash Fang!

The combined attack from the two brothers heads towards Natsu directly

The combined attack from the two brothers heads towards Natsu directly. With out taking his eyes off of Lucy, Natsu smiles at her letting the attack engulf him completely. Lucy believing in Natsu holds her tears back still holding her hand up in the air. As do the rest of the guild members. A bright light covers the entire field where Natsu is standing. The others can't help but be slightly worried, they don't know if Natsu survived the attack or not. As they await patiently the twins begin to mock Natsu.

Sting: Seems like your so called savior wasn't a savior after all.

Rogue: We warned you Fairy Tail. This was going to be a fight to the death, and looks like Natsu kicked the bucket first.

Sting powers down first, causing Rogue to look at him confused. Rogue still in his dragon force mode, senses something is off. He turns his attention towards where they attacked and he notices something. The attack seemed to be getting absurd.

Rogue: what?!

Sting: what's the matter ?

Rogue: listen..

They both listen in closely as they both hear something or someone absorbing there attack.

Sting: What?!?!

Rogue: No way...he's a...

Everyone in the guild also begin to hear the absorbing noise coming from where the blast landed.

Gray: what is that noise?

Erza: Sounds familiar..just can't remember where have I heard that noise from.

Erza looks towards Laxus and Gajeel, the two of them are shocked by what they just found out.

Erza: Laxus? Gajeel? Are you two okay?

The two stay quite and do not brake there stare. Erza and Gray are left confused, even Lucy is left wondering why the two guys are surprised.

Lucy: Are those two okay?

Gray: what's wrong with them?

Makarov: I'm surprised it took those two this long to notice it.

Erza: Notice what master?

Mira: Natsu isn't your average magic user, like you and me. He's a...

Lucy: Dragon Slayer...

Gray and Erza look at Lucy as she is facing forward looking at Natsu. After the attack had been absorbed by Natsu he stays quite for a few seconds. Electricity begins to spark around his entire body. He is now covered in a fiery aura mixed with lightning.

Natsu: Lightning Flame Dragon Mode!