Chapter 59: Dreaming

????: Please...Find me...

Natsu: Huh? Who's..who's voice is that?

Slowly I begin to open my eyes, seeing the site of two buildings and the slight view of the sky. I began to get up slowly looking around.

Natsu: Where I'm I? I'm I in an alley way?

Once I'm up on my feet I dust my self off and notice I'm in my school clothes.

Natsu: what the? Wasn't I in the underworld?

I slowly make my way out of the alley way and see Kuoh Town.

Natsu: I'm in the food district of Kuoh..? But how? I was just in the underworld in the hospital with everyone. Maybe we got transported here after the rating game. I should look for Grayfia maybe she knows what happened.

I hear my stomach growl so before heading back I stopped to grab some food. Once I was done I decided to make my way back home before hearing my name being called.

???: Well well look what the cat dragged in.

I turn around seeing a small girl talking to me.

Natsu: uhh who are you?

???: Wow. We've met once and you already forgot my name. It's Aika.

Natsu: Aika

Natsu: Aika....Aika...

I place my hand under my chin trying to remember who this girl is..

Aika: Come on you almost got it.

I finally remembered her!

Natsu: Aika Kiryuu! You're that perverted girl who teases Issei, Matsuda and Motohama!

Aika: Yup you got it! Those big idiots are so ease to tease.

She says laughing

Aika: I see you're wearing your uniform are you finally coming back to school?

Natsu: what do you mean? I've always been going to school

Aika: Uhhh...you haven't been to school in a while.

Suddenly her phone begins to ring, she takes it out of her book bag looking at it.

Aika: Shit! You're going to be late! Come on let's hurry or we'll get in trouble with the teacher!

She grabs my hand and the two of us began to run back to school. Once we got there we waited a bit before heading into class to catch our breathes.

Aika: what a run! We made it on time too, you sure can run

Natsu: I...I..woo, I train a lot that's..all

Aika: alright lets go in

She opens the door seconds before the bell rang. She walks in with me right behind her. I'm surprised to see that I'm not in Sona's class anymore, actually no one from my class is here.