Chapter 73: The Red Despair

With mostly all of the devils, along with angels and fallen angels leaving the vicinity due to Natsu's show of power. Only left a few who knew how to counter such power by barely managing to conjure up a spell strong enough to withstand Natsu's flames. The Sitri's, The Phenex's, The Gremory's, Azazel, Sir Michael and Natsu's clan where the only ones there. Everyone was surprised to see that Natsu had come back from his coma like state he was in. To everyone's surprise they also felt Natsu's enormous power.

Lord Sitri: My dear boy, it's so nice to finally see you again after such a long time.

He says as he gives Natsu a hug.

Natsu: so good to see you again Lord Sitri

Lady Sitri: I'm glad to see you're finally up Natsu

Natsu: I'm glad I'm up as well.

Lord Phenex: Your flames sure are hot

Lady Phenex: if we thought they were hot before now it's like being next to the sun it self.

Natsu: you flatter me Lady Phenex.

Lord Sitri: good thing about you my boy is that we don't have to worry about our daughters ever being in danger.

Both Sitri's and Phenex's laugh at this. As Sona, and Ravel try to hide there embarrassment from Natsu. Riser walks from behind his parents and meets Natsu face to face. This worries everyone there as they all know the history between the two.

Riser: Dragneel.

Natsu: Riser.

The two of them stare each other down until Riser extended his hand out to Natsu greeting him. This stunned everyone as Natsu took some time to process this, after a few seconds he shakes his hand. Sairaorg also makes his way to the front of the crowd standing next to both Riser and Natsu.

Sairaorg: Dragon King. I'm glad you finally woke up from your slumber.

Natsu: Took some time, but yeah I'm all rested.

Sairaorg: Listen Natsu I want to...

Natsu: No need. It was a rating game. What ever happens in a rating game stays in a rating game. Don't sweat it.

Heels can be heard clanking in the background as this made everyone turn there attention towards the sound of this as everyone is once again left in shock to see who was the one coming towards them.

Misla: Natsu..? Is it done? I heard silence so I...

Sairaorg: Mother...?

Misla smiles seeing her son standing just a couple of feet away from her. Sairaorg runs to her as he hugs her tightly not letting her go.

Sairaorg: it really is you mother! But how?!

Misla: it was all thanks to Natsu and his little sister.

Sairaorg: you did this?

Natsu: it's a long story.

Sirzechs: Well why don't we celebrate this special occasion over a grand feast. Everyone is invited!

Natsu: I can sure go for some food I haven't eaten in almost a month.

Akeno: Natsu!

Natsu looks behind Sirzechs as he sees Akeno with her wings spread wide open flying towards him as he catches her in his arms.

Natsu: Akeno

Akeno: I've missed you so much!

Natsu: Me too!