Chapter 88: Preparations

???: Protect my daughter

Natsu: who's there?!

Lucy: Natsu!

Natsu: Lucy? Is that you? Lucy where are you?!

???: Please Dragon King protect my daughter.

Natsu looks around trying to find the mysterious voice who is speaking to him. A bright golden light shines from behind him, he turns around spotting a woman in a pink dress looking directly at him.

Natsu: Luce?

The woman in the pink dress extends her hand out as 12 golden keys appear in front of her. The keys all begin to glow a light so bright it causes Natsu to cover his eyes. Once the light dies down he now spots 12 beings behind the woman. All 12 standing behind her as only the silhouettes of all individuals can be seen.

Natsu: who are you?

???: You will know soon enough. Just please protect my dear Lucy.

Once more the light shines brightly blinding Natsu he suddenly hears a very loud roar coming from above him. He freezes in place hearing this roar, Natsu doesn't dare move a muscle as seeing the silhouettes of dragons flying above him. A glass orb rolls towards him. He looks at it closely, spotting something but what he spots off the reflection of the orb sent a chill down Natsu's spine.

He quickly wakes up sitting up on the bed in a cold sweat

He quickly wakes up sitting up on the bed in a cold sweat. He looks around trying to figure where he was, after a few seconds he calms down. He sat up completely on the side of the bed with his hands on his head.

Natsu: what the hell was that..?

Focused too much on his thoughts he never hears the shuffle going on behind him until he feels a pair of arms wrap around him. He looks to his left spotting blonde hair and fluffy ears.

Yasaka: Up already?

Natsu: what time is it?

Yasaka: midnight I think..

She says in a soft voice. She pulls Natsu back down to the bed with her, he leans back down as Yasaka cuddles next to him putting her head on his chest.

Yasaka: where you having a nightmare?

Natsu: yeah, how did you know?

Yasaka: you kept moving around and moaning in your sleep.

Natsu: sorry...I guess what happened recently has me worried.

Yasaka sits up which also made Natsu sit up as well.

Yasaka: Hey..were able to find your comrade?