Episode 68: Invader Armor Part 1

A/N: I know I have not been publishing often. I have not given up. I'm still fighting writer's block every day so that I can make the story interesting. I understand there are a lot of people who are curious of how this story goes, but please be patient.

I'm not really bothered by rude/mean comments anymore, I guess I got used to it, but I still get annoyed when people spam the comment section when I don't upload (which makes it harder for me to read other notifications), and when I do, they insult the storyline or the way I planned my fanfic. I don't go to your stories and annoy and insult you, and I can't and won't stop you for doing it to me, but stop acting like you're paying to read my fanfics. Also, I don't take suggestions either. Maybe I used to, but not anymore.

I love all of you who appreciate my work and are being very patient with me <3 Words cannot describe how much I am thankful of you to read my story! I'm trying to work hard for you guys, and I really appreciate your patience <3 <3 <3 

Haltmann welded the pieces together of the new machine that he was building. "Hopefully, this is sturdy enough," he said to himself as he pushed against the parts of the machine. It did not budge no matter how hard he pushed, pulled, or tried to compress it with his palms. "It seems sturdy right now, but I don't know if that is really going to be true until I test it out." 

He headed to the lab with all the equipment he needed. He activated the pressure and force tester that Susie created. Susie once mentioned to him that the pressure can be above the pressure level that can be experienced 11,000 meters below the ocean and the force level that can be created by a large truck falling from 12,000 meters above the sky. He placed his machine in the pressure and force tester, and it was surely able to withstand a large pressure. When the metal started to bend a little bit, he stopped the machine, and took the record of how much pressure it can handle. Then he tested the force and did the same thing with the force. When the metal started to bend a little bit, he stopped the machine, and took the record of how much force it can handle. Haltmann chuckled and said, "Surely, this is going to be able to steal my Robobot Armor back from Kirby and Meta Knight!"

"Have you created a much more powerful weapon, Mr. President?" Susie asked as she entered the lab.

"Ah, Susie, dear, when did you sneak in here?" Haltmann asked. 

"Just now, Mr. President," Susie answered. "I was about to inform you the progress this month. We're performing well compared to the past months."

"And how has Dedede been paying for all the other products he did not pay for yet?" Haltmann asked.

"He still hasn't paid in full, sir," Susie said. "Even though we are still making a ton of money, it's still annoying to see him not paying for the products he needs to pay for."

"Well, don't you worry too much about something that we shouldn't worry about too much," Haltmann encouraged her. 

"Very well, can you explain me more about your new weapon for me?" Susie asked.

"I made another version of Robobot Armor, only it cannot copy any abilities," Haltmann said. "This will help me get the Robobot Armor back from them!"

"Oh~" Susie was very interested in what Haltmann had to say about his plans. 

Haltmann continued as he caressed the new weapon. "Now with this weapon, hopefully we can hurt Kirby and Meta Knight. If not, then it won't affect us negatively so much. Consider this as a test trial, or maybe a lab rat, but soon, we will figure out their weaknesses. If we know the stats of their strengths, then we'll be able to figure out ways to defeat them."

"Sounds like a great plan, Mr. President," Susie said as she smiled. "So, what would you like to name the powerful weapon?"

"I think I might call it..." Haltmann wondered for a moment. "...Invader Armor..."