Episode 1: Haltmann Works Company

"So... you want to sign the contract?" A short man asked King Dedede and Escargoon. He was short in height, had purple hair and purple mustache, and he wore dark purple suit and a red tie. He was sitting on a gold and purple seat.

"Do it anyways!" Dedede screamed.

"This time, we'll really get Kirby!" Escargoon exclaimed with determination.

"Of course you'll get the star warrior," the short man said. "We already informed that we're much stronger and richer than Nightmare Enterprises. You'll not be disappointed."

"All right, now make it happen!" Dedede screamed again.

********

Cappy town is always an adventure when Kirby's around. Kirby, Tuff, Honey, Iroo, and Spikehead were playing soccer in the castle garden while Tiff watched them as she was sketching the inside of the newly built castle in a shade. While Tuff and Kirby were chasing after the ball, Tuff accidentally kicked Kirby into the room.

"POYOOOOOOO!" Kirby screamed as he was being flown into a random room.

"Tuff! I told you to watch out!" Tiff was always concerned with her brother kicking Kirby as if it was a ball.

"Uh-oh, oops," Tuff nervously snickered as he scratched his head.

"Come on, let's go get him," Tiff put her glass down and ran inside the castle.

"Po... yo..." Kirby groaned as he tried to stand up after landing in a room.

"Kirby," Meta Knight walked up to him. "How did you get in here, my friend?"

"Po... poyo..." Kirby groaned in minor pain.

"Here, take my hand," Meta Knight offered him his hand. "I will help you get up." Kirby took Meta Knight's hand and he gently pulled him up. But then Kirby lost his balance again and fell forward. Thankfully, Meta Knight was able to catch him right in time. "You should be careful, Kirby."

"Poyo..." Kirby replied, a little embarrassed. He also blushed like a bright, perfectly ripe red tomato.

"Are you okay?" Meta Knight asked as he put a hand on Kirby's forehead, thinking that he was sick. "You're forehead is not that hot," Meta Knight examined. Kirby's eyes widened as Meta Knight put his hand on his forehead. He carefully examined his dark red face. Kirby froze as his heart started to beat faster.

"Kirby, you in there?" Tiff asked. "Oh, sorry, Meta Knight. Tuff kicked Kirby into the castle and I figured he'd be in here based on my calculation."

"He's right here, Tiff," Meta Knight replied as he showed Kirby in his arm.

"There you are, Kirby!" Tiff exclaimed as she walked towards him. "Are you okay?"

"I'm sorry, Kirby," Tuff apologized.

"Poyo," Kirby replied softly.

"Well, let's go have some cookies and tea," Tiff offered.

"Poyo!" Kirby forgot about the embarrassment and excitedly took the offer.

"Good, Meta Knight, wanna join us?" Tiff offered.

"No thank you," Meta Knight kindly rejected the offer. He was sensing weird things and he shouldn't let Tiff and Tuff know about it.

"All right, then," Tiff said. "Kirby, let's go." Tiff and Tuff exited Meta Knight's room and Kirby excitedly tagged along.

"I hope this isn't true," Meta Knight said to himself. "If it is, it will only hurt Kirby... unless if my feeling is the same."