Episode 3: Smart Secretary Susie's Sly Steal - Part 2

"So... is this your ultimate plan?" Haltmann asked Susie.

"Not my ultimate plan," she replied with full of pride. "I will have more creations to get that star warrior... no, star warrior-s. The armored one too. He seems extremely powerful. And also, one of the only star warrior to survive Nightmare and his monsters. I will make more monsters, and more robots." 

"And also... about our final project..." Haltmann hinted.

"Yes... that's going on well," Susie replied. "And also, there are several more robots I've built. That would definitely get the star warriors. I bet that they are completely unaware about it. It will be exhilarating." She led President Haltmann to the back storage, and showed all the robots they built so far as she opened the curtain. They both evilly chuckled.

********

"Sire?" Escargoon called, confused.

"What is it?!" Dedede asked.

"Well, I just saw you walking out with Kirby and Meta Knight... and you're still here..."

"And yo' point is?!" Dedede asked.

"Can you duplicate yourself now?" Escargoon asked.

"Whatchu blabberin' 'bout?!" Dedede screamed. "I'm no monster!"

"But what was that thing that looked like-"

"That was da clone that Susie sent me!" Dedede laughed with delight. "Sooner or later, that pink fluff will get it! Plus this is free! As long as it's free I'm fine with it! Heh-heh-heh!"

********

While this was all happening, Meta Knight trained Kirby even more in the castle garden. Tiff decided to help Meta Knight to train Kirby to resist all the temptation. Meta Knight carried a huge watermelon, and Tiff held a plate of piece of cake and they both ran in different direction. Thankfully, Kirby was able to ignore all the temptation. 

"Great job, Kirby! Proud of you!" Tiff said.

"Poyo! Poyo!" Even Kirby was proud of his own achievement.

Meta Knight's eyes turned blue. "Kirby, not only you've became physically strong, but you also learned to resist. Mental strength is also important, and you're learning it quicker than I thought. You'll be a great warrior," Meta Knight proudly said as he watched Kirby and Tiff cheered around.

Tiff took Kirby for an afternoon walk, and also, her parents told her to run on an errand. Tuff and Meta Knight tagged along. They first went to Tuggle's store.

"Hey, Kirby," Tuggle greeted. "I have a lot of instant lunches that's expired but still fresh for you to eat. Wanna empty them?"

"Poyo!" Kirby excitedly said and immediately started to dig in. He sucked in the whole tray, gobbled up all the food, spit out the tray, and repeated the steps for rest of the instant lunches. Meta Knight decided to keep an eye on him until Tiff was done with grocery shopping. Kirby saw Meta Knight watching him eat. Kirby never saw Meta Knight take a bite out of anything. Why doesn't he ever eat? Or does he and just doesn't like to show the way he eats? "Poyo?" Kirby asked as he offered a tray to Meta Knight.

"No, thank you," Meta Knight kindly rejected.

"Poyo," Kirby replied and continued to eat. For some reason, just watching him eat made Meta Knight feel satisfied.

"Let's see," Tiff said to herself as she looked at errand list. "I need some milk, bread, cheese, canned meat, frozen seafood, and some fresh vegetables... Tuff, will you go to the dairy section and get some milk and cheese? Don't forget to check the expiration date."