Episode 83: Super Duper Ultra Nova Part 2

While cheering, as all the bosses were defeated, the tunnel started to crumble down.

"Oh no!" Escargoon screamed. 

"Everyone! Out to the entrance! Now!" Meta Knight commanded. 

The Warp Star, Meta Knight, and the Robobot Armor quickly glided through the tunnel and exited right before the whole tunnel collapsed altogether. 

"Is everyone all right?" Meta Knight asked.

"I'm fine! Totally fine! Whew! For the first time!" Escargoon exclaimed happily. 

"Whew, that was close!" Tuff said. 

"Thank goodness we had this star with us," Marx said. "Or else we would have been squished to death!" 

"Or just heavily injured," Tiff said. "So, how do we get to the Fountain of Dreams now?"

"Now that the tunnel has collapse," Marx explained. "I believe we can fly over there now!" 

"Good. Now, everyone, hop into Halberd," Meta Knight said as he walked towards Halberd where he parked before entering the tunnel. 

"Shotgun!" Tuff said. 

"Tuff, there is no shotgun in Halberd," Tiff said. 

"Let's just get in before any other monster approaches us!" Escargoon said as he was already paranoid by all the seven monsters Kirby and Meta Knight had to mostly combat against.

"Why are you here again...?" Marx asked Escargoon. 

"So that I can avoid his majesty!" Escargoon said. "On a second thought, I'd rather be here than with his majesty..."

"He must be a strong monster if you're really that afraid of him..." Marx said. 

"If 'strong' you mean by intensely annoying, then yes, he is strong," Tiff said.  

"I'm curious about meeting him now," Marx said. 

"Don't be," Tiff groaned as she rolled her eyes, and it was a type of eye roll she does when someone says something extremely stupid. 

"Poyo, poyo, poyo, poyo!" Kirby cheered as he was the last one to enter the Halberd. 

Meta Knight activated the Halberd and started to fly it carefully so that he does not miss the Fountain of Dreams. 

"There it is!" Marx said as he pointed at the ray of pink aurora.

"All right," Meta Knight said as he landed the Halberd. 

Everyone hopped out of Halberd and walked towards the Fountain of Dreams. "This is the Fountain of Dreams! Beautiful, isn't it?" Marx toured.

"Wow~" everyone except Kirby and Meta Knight breathed in amazement.

"It's... beautiful...!" Tuff said.

"Very breathtaking...!" Tiff said.

"The most beautiful fountain I've ever seen...!" Escargoon said with his eyes sparkling. "Aww, darn it! I should've brought my camera!!" 

"And I really should have brought my streaming devices," Tuff said in regret. 

"I have to agree with you guys on this one," Tiff said. "This is really beautiful...!" Even Tiff was amazed by how beautiful Fountain of Dreams looked like. 

The Fountain of Dreams was indeed beautiful. The water had an aurora-like pattern of various colors, including purple, green, and yellow. The main fountain was shaped as a large goblet with a smaller fountain on top of it, and the Star Rod on top of it.