Episode 21: Yamikage's Revenge

"So... you're here for what?" Susie asked the figure.

"To get my revenge..." The figure replied.

"We have to same objective," Susie said. "Well, we'll have enough to pay you for it."

"Thank you for the opportunity," The figure replied.

"No problem," Susie said. "This is gonna be good for both of us."

********

Kirby woke up from his nap in a cabin as there was a knock on the door. "Delivery!" Melman called from outside.

"Poyo?" Kirby asked as he opened the door.

"This is for you, Kirby," Melman said as he handed the scroll to Kirby.

"Poyo," Kirby took the scroll.

"See you later," Melman said as he walked away. 

"Hey, Kirby!" Tiff came just in time.

"Poyo, poyo!" Kirby tried to tell her that he got a mail from someone.

"Is it for you?" Tiff asked as she took the scroll. "Let me see..." Tiff said as she opened the scroll. She read through the scroll and gasped. "Kirby! This is a threat letter!"

"Poyo?" Kirby asked.

"...you will face the darkest wrath you've never seen before... sincerely, Yamikage..." Tiff read. "Oh, that ninja and traitor of Star Warriors!" She exclaimed. "Come on, Kirby, we gotta tell this to Meta Knight!"

********

"Meta Knight, we must do something about this!" Tiff said as she showed him the scroll.

"Surprisingly, he reminded us that he was going to get back on us," Meta Knight said. " What terrible choice he is making. Kirby is strong enough to defeat him. But also, we shouldn't underestimate him. We do not know if he trained for this much time."

"He didn't even say when he's gonna attack Kirby," Tiff panicked. "Oh... what are we gonna do?"

"We shall not panic," Meta Knight said. "He would not have a chance against Kirby. Instead of training him aggressively, it would be better for him to take a little break. But just in case, he shall stay with you, Tiff."

"Right!" Tiff said.

********

"YO! Escargoon! My stomach's grumbling!" Dedede screamed.

"Geez, you're hungry everyday!" Escargoon said. "Coming sire!"

Dedede sat in the dining room with his hands on back of his head until his food came to him. Escargoon and Waddle Dees came back with steak with baked potato, cream soup, and some dinner rolls. "Mind if I start..." Dedede was about to stab the baked potato, but it was out of his sight with a blink of an eye. "Huh?! Hey! Where did my baked potato go!" Dedede asked.

"But we had baked potato right there," Escargoon said.

"Hello," Yamikage greeted with a rope attached to him and a baked potato in his right hand. "Were you looking for this?" He asked as he held the baked potato to him.

"Hey, I remember you!" Dedede said.

"Sire, that's Yamikage," Escargoon reminded him. "He came here about two years ago by Nightmare Enterprises."

"Oh yeah! That ninja!" Dedede said as he took the baked potato out of Yamikage's hand. "So ya here to teach me some ninja tricks?"

"No, sire," Yamikage replied. "I am sent here by Haltmann Works Company. And you know what that means."