Episode 50: Susie's Major Strike With Mecha Knight (The Second Movie: Part 4)

Susie collected all the images of the castle and saved them into her files and studied them. Just by looking at the images, she was able to visualize the format of the castle. She also made sure that the machine she made was doing a good job of pressuring carbon to turn them into diamonds. Then she checked up on the medics to make sure that Meta Knight was getting better medically. She couldn't waste any more time. As she continued to study the images, check up on the machine, she shaped the newly crafted armor for the newer version of Meta Knight. 

While she was hardcore multitasking, President Haltmann knocked on the door and called, "Susie? It's me, Haltmann."

Susie pressed the button on her desk to open the door and greeted Haltmann. "Welcome back, President Haltmann, how was meeting with the other salesmen?"

"Tiring," President Haltmann said. "By the way, did you just open the door without walking up here?"

"Yes, President Haltmann," Susie replied. "I created buttons for basically every necessities."

"You sure like to surprise me in many different ways," Haltmann said with a smirk.

"Did you need anything?" Susie asked.

"Just needed your reports on the sales," Haltmann said.

"Here you go," Susie handed the readily printed report to Haltmann. "Not much sales this time, President Haltmann. I do not know what Dedede and Escargoon are up to."

"That's completely fine, they still buy almost half of our merchandises," Haltmann said. "About Mecha Knight..."

"He's being prepared," Susie said. "This time, we must strike immediately before they wait for us. This one is our last chance to have Mecha Knight on our side before he returns back to Meta Knight."

"I wish you luck, child," Haltmann said.

"Your diamond will be ready in few hours," Susie said. "I will notify you."

"How kind of you," Haltmann said. "I'll be ready." Haltmann exited the room.  

Susie shine the armor as she listened to music. "This shall be the final battle!" Susie said to herself. "Or else he'll be back to normal and never be able to perform this again!"

"Lady Susie," Mecha Knight+ walked in. "I'm ready for another surgery."

"Have a seat in that machine," Susie commanded, Mecha Knight did so. She connected the tubes to him and his armor and pulled the lever. "In few hours, you'll be known as...  Stock Mecha Knight."

********

Sword Knight, Blade Knight, Tiff, and Kirby met up for a quick meeting. "I think Susie will prepare us a lot for the next battle," Sword Knight said. "Which may be our final..."

"Finaliatay," Blade Knight said.

"We have to be prepared..." Tiff said.

"But there's no time," Sword Knight said. "We have to work with what we've got. And we cannot fight here. I think Susie had us look over the castle with Sir Meta Knight."

"Matnang streekay," Blade Knight said.

"When should we strike?" Tiff asked.

"As early as possible..." Sword Knight said. 

"Are you ready, Kirby?" Tiff asked.

"Poyo!" Kirby said with determination.

"Kabu! Send the Warp Star!" Tiff called.

"Warp Star!" Kabu answered and sent perfectly healed Warp Star. Now the outer Warp Star was able to withstand harder attacks as it gained durability. Sword Knight and Blade Knight activated the Robobot Armor.