To my readers, followers, and passers

Some of you may have noticed, I have unpublished the No-Ship version of my Kirby fanfic. This has disappointed a lot of readers, but may I say, there were so many reasons why I unpublished it. I really didn't want to tell this to anyone, but I think my voice deserves a right to be heard:

1. Grammar nazi.

"Kirby is actually genderless but is referred to as 'he' because there is no pronoun for it in English and you said 'she', either way, you're wrong. Unless this is an alternative universe for your story."

There were just so many people who nitpick small grammar, spelling, and pronoun errors. It was not even the one that would distract the story. Also, there was a part where Kirby was mentioned as 'she', but seriously, Kirby has been referred to 'he' or 'it' so many times that one 'she' would just be a mistake, but people love to nitpick about everything. This is only fanfic, I am not an expert at writing, I am not an English major, and most of the people don't even have the correct grammar anyway so I felt that it was annoying to deal with the Grammar Nazis.

2. Annoying/Unappreciative commenters

"Is Kirby gonna know about his past?"
"I saw the ship version, and it has more chapters, so this is still continuing. You can thank me later."

There are people who haven't read the chapter yet but asks the questions anyways without bothering to read. That is not only annoying but it is disrespectful to the writer. If you don't care about being disrespectful to the author or other readers, why the hell did you make an account in the first place? Also, it's hard to change from Ship to No-Ship. It takes time! As I take out the shipping scene, I have to add some humor in it so it doesn't sound bland. So, commenting that the story is still ongoing and that other readers and I can thank you later is a very disrespectful and stressful comment.

3. Haters

One image is in Episode 51

I originally created the No-Ship version because there were so many people complaining that I shipped Kirby and Meta Knight. Fine. If you think it's gross, just block me and move on. Also, if you guys are really fans, you should know Kirby is genderless. Sure, Kirby is still young but is he a human? What about Meta Knight? Is he also a human? People just need to forget about social norms because it's boring if they exist in fanfic, literature, or any type of fiction. By the way, if you are a homophobe or LGBTQIA+ hater, get out of my profile.

********

By the way, I'm NEVER unpublishing or deleting my original Kirby fanfic. Because I think it's amazing, more and more people are loving it, and the readers for that is more appreciative than the No-Ship version.

All in all, I have unpublished the No Ship version because it was stressful, frustrating, and irritating. So far, I have no plans of re-publishing the No Ship version. If this part made you hate me, feel free to unfollow me, mute me, or delete my story from your reading list(s). I prefer having 1 real fan than millions of fake fans.