Episode 69: Invader Armor Part 2

Yes... yes... this is definitely not the material used for Robobot Armor... Meta Knight thought to himself as he let go of the hand of the Invader Armor. This is another of Haltmann's doings. Meta Knight's eyes turned red. How dare they mess with Kirby's emotions this way...... they made a mess with the wrong Star Warrior......

Tiff was still furious about the damages that were caused by the Invader Armor while still thinking that Kirby did all this. While Tiff was grumbling in her room, Meta Knight sneaked up to her.

"How could Kirby do this?" Tiff grumbled angrily to herself. "I spent almost half of my whole life working on this!"

"Hello," Meta Knight said as he was standing upside down.

"GAAHH!!" Tiff may have been used to Meta Knight popping out of nowhere, but she was distracted and frustrated with her destroyed works that she was not mentally prepared for Meta Knight's random appearance. "Meta Knight! What's going on?"

"Something is wrong with Robobot Armor," Meta Knight informed.

"Yeah I know, Kirby used that to destroy the whole town!" Tiff said furiously.

"Well, I don't think that was Robobot Armor," Meta Knight said. 

"What do you mean? Tiff asked.

********

While Kirby was walking away from Cappy Town, he noticed someone was sitting at a tree stump. "Why, hello there, Kirby," Susie greeted sweetly. "What's wrong?"

"Poyo..." Kirby did not have time to deal with his enemy. 

"Come on Kirby," Susie continued to sound so sweet to her. "Sit down next to me, I'll listen to your problems." 

"Poyo?" Kirby said.

"Come on," Susie said with her happy eyes, which made Kirby feel more comfortable approaching her. 

"Poyo, poyo," Kirby said sadly as he sat next to Susie.

"So you didn't do it?" Susie asked.

"Poyo..." Kirby answered.

"But they believe you did it?" Susie asked.

"Poyo..." Kirby answered even more sadly.

"Aww, you poor little thing," Susie said as she cuddled Kirby. "I'm so sorry that happened to you. Those Cappies must be fools to think that you caused all of this. How shameful. If I were them, I would definitely not jump to conclusions."

"Poyo," Kirby said. 

"Now, Kirby, you must be hungry," Susie said. "Do you want to go grab something to eat with me? President Haltmann will have a feast ready especially for you!"

"Poyo!!" Kirby cheered.

"Come along," Susie said as she held Kirby's hand and started to walk towards her spaceship. Susie evilly grinned as she thought about the plan and discussion earlier with Haltmann.

********

"So, we want to make Kirby our side?" Susie asked.

"Pretty much," Haltmann said. "Since we are going to destroy Kirby's resources, he will no longer be a threat to us. By that time, I doubt that anyone who once supported him would be alive or even in the right state of mind. So, it's easier to have Kirby at our side."

"So, even Kirby does turn against us in the end, there will be nothing to help Kirby to destroy us," Susie said. "Because he will only have the copy ability but we have all the technology to defeat him no matter what."