Episode 63: Beach Mess Madness

Citizens of Cappy Town love to take a vacation to the beach. They tanned under the sun, played volleyball, played in the water, or they had a little picnic. Of course, not everyone was enjoying the gift of the beach and the ocean. Tiff would usually join the water, or observe the beach, but instead, she was picking up trash on the beach. "Ugh! These people littering everywhere!" She screamed angrily as she picked up a bottle full of sand. "Plastic bottles... glass bottles... what is this? Oh my goodness! Half-eaten nacho! Gross!" She listed out all the trash as she violently grabbed them with the tong and threw it in the plastic bag. 

"Chill out, Tiff," Tuff said, lying on his beach bench, slurping his cup of orange juice. "Just enjoy the sun and the view!"

"How do you expect me to enjoy the view if there are pieces of trash everywhere?!" Tiff angrily said. 

"Killjoy," Tuff said as he placed his empty glass on top of the icebox next to him.

"Hey! Tuff! Hey! Tiff!" Spikehead called.

"Wanna play beach volleyball with us?!" Iroo said.

"It'll be so much fun!" Honey said.

"Poyo, poyo!" Kirby cheered as he was standing next to them.  

"Let's do this!" Tuff said.

"Go on without me," Tiff said. She had no energy to play volleyball. The beach was too much of a mess for Tiff to be motivated to play volleyball. "Ugh." She decided to take a break under the stone cliff for cool breeze and shade.

"Thank you so much for cleaning up the beach, Tiff," Kine said as he rose from the water. 

"No problem, Kine," Tiff said as she wiped her sweat on her forehead with her arm. "I want the beach to be clean, but these people keep making a mess everywhere!"

"I hope they don't make too much of a mess," Kine said, worriedly. "I am worried about pollution, but what I am more worried about is Octagon."

"Octagon?" Tiff asked. "You mean the monster Kirby fought in the first episode ever that is a canon?"

"Yeah, you know what I'm talking about," Kine said. "When Octagon is furious, Kirby's gonna need WAY more than Fire Kirby in order to defeat that!"

"But I thought Octagon was gone," Tiff said.

"Unless you make Octagons extinct," Kine said. "There is no way you can avoid Octagon's fury!"

"But Cappies will never learn unless it's too late and Kirby ends up saving the day!" Tiff said.

"I guess the quickest way is to train Kirby to fight off the vicious Octagon," Kine said. "Or else, the whole Cappy Town will be in danger!" 

"Hmm..." Tiff thought.

********

"All right, listen up, people of Cappy Town!" Tiff said with a speaker and Kirby standing next to her. "Before things get out of hand, I need you guys to clean up after yourselves when you're st the beach! We cannot pollute our ocean because the ocean gives us food! You don't want your children eating polluted food, do you?"

"What does the trash at the beach has to do with the food we eat?" One clueless cappy asked.

"The fish we eat comes from the ocean," Tiff replied calmly with her palm over her face. She really wanted to use the palm to slap the cappy but she resisted. "So I need you guys to help me clean up the beach! Who's with me?" Tiff asked.

Only a few of the cappies stayed: Tuff, Iroo, Honey, Spikehead, and Chief Bookem. 

"Well, I guess it's better than no one helping out," Tiff said.