Episode 32: Tech-NOT-logical

"Sire, please be ready!" Escargoon panicked. "That inventor is going to be here less than ten minutes!"

"Don't you pressure me, slime face!" Dedede said.

"Why don't you just not invite anyone anymore if you're going to be this irresponsible with your guests?" Escargoon suggested.

"Let Meta Knight take care of the rest then! See if I care!" Dedede said.

Meta Knight is already prepared for everything. He was waiting at the guest arrival area, the same place where they greeted Princess Rona. Kirby, Tiff, Tuff, Sir Ebrum, Lady Like, Waddle Doo, and Waddle Dees were already there. 

"Poyo, poyo!" Kirby always loved guests.

"I wonder how the inventor will be like," Sir Ebrum said.

"By the way, what does he want to discuss about?" Tiff asked.

"He wants to introduce his new invention to Dreamland," Sir Ebrum replied.

"I wonder what that would be," Tuff said.

"I hope it is good," Lady Like said.

Just then, a moderate looking spaceship has arrived. It carefully landed on the spaceship landing area. A man in fresh white lab coat came out of the spaceship. "Greetings, I am the inventor. You must be the king," the inventor said as he referred to Sir Ebrum.

"Oh, no no!" Sir Ebrum said. "I'm just a prime minister!"

"My apologies, sir," the inventor apologized. "Where is the king may I ask?"

"He's not here right now, he's running a little late," Sir Ebrum replied. 

"Well, I'll wait until he comes," the inventor said.

"Sorry about everything," Tiff said. 

"Make way! His majesty is coming!" Escargoon said.

Dedede cleared his throat and walked modestly towards the inventor. 

"Why is he walking like that? He never walked that formally," Tiff said.

"Greeting, Mr. Inventor," Dedede said formally. "I am the King of Dreamland."

"Hello, I am inventor Linker," the inventor replied. "Also, please be yourself. I know your personality."

"I beg your pardon?" Dedede asked.

"Sire, your right hand man told me about your personality," Linker replied.

"What?!" Dedede asked and whacked Escargoon's head with his mallet. "Ya didn't need to tell everything, ya slug face!"

"Oh? Is he the right hand man?" Linker asked. "I thought it was someone else. Someone else with large cape and a large mask."

"I don't have a servant who has large cape and large mask!" Dedede said as Meta Knight quietly walked away. Dedede is probably unaware of the fact that Meta Knight was the one who told him all the information because in Dedede's dictionary, Meta Knight isn't large.

"Anyways," Linker continued. "I have supplies of my new invention. I call it, smartphone!"

"Smartphone? What does it do?" Dedede asked.

"You can call, take a picture, send text messages, and do many things!" Linker explained. "It's like a mini computer."

"Lemme see!" Dedede said. He kept tapping on the screen. "How do you turn dis thing on?!"

"Here's the instructor, your majesty," Linker replied as he handed the instruction manual. "I shall be off. Have fun with this invention. Just tell me if you have any other problems. Byebye~" He left the box full of small boxes with smartphones and left the planet with his spaceship.