Episode 16: Robobot Armor

Meta Knight examined the broken Robobot Armor that was still left in the garden. He carried the broken pieces little by little, piece by piece, to his basement where his Halberd used to be, and is still there now. Although it was long from him to finish rebuilding his Halberd, he thought if broken Robobot Armor was fixed in time, Kirby would have advantage during the battle with other monsters from Haltmann Works Company. With the new upgraded Warp Star, Kirby would be undefeatable if he train even more.

After bringing every single pieces of Robobot Armor to his basement, he started to rebuild it, and decorating it as Kirby style. He stayed up all day and all night to fix, rebuild, and test the Robobot Armor. "Perfect... perfect..." Meta Knight said as he looked at the complete form of the newly built Robobot Armor.

********

Tiff, Tuff, and Kirby were walking through the hallway. "I wonder where Meta Knight has been all day," Tiff said.

"I haven't seen him all day yesterday," Tiff said.

"Poyo..." Kirby said sadly.

"Hello," Meta Knight greeted as he came in front of them, making Tiff, Tuff, and Kirby jump.

"Oh, hey! Meta Knight! We haven't seen you around yesterday," Tiff said.

"I need to talk to Kirby," Meta Knight said. "Tiff, Tuff, you can come see." Meta Knight started to walk towards his secret basement.

"Where are you taking us?" Tuff asked. Meta Knight didn't answer. He just kept walking, avoiding the sights of King Dedede and Escargoon.

He opened the door to his secret basement, walked down to the workroom, and showed Kirby, Tiff, and Tuff the newly rebuilt Robobot Armor.

"Whoa, is that what Haltmann used to attack Kirby?" Tuff asked.

"Yes, and Kirby would be using this from now on," Meta Knight explained.

"Poyo! Poyo!" Kirby cheered.

"You must've worked hard on that when you could've used that time to rebuild your Halberd," Tiff said.

"Working on this was the priority," Meta Knight said. "Kirby would have more advantage to fight when he uses this."

"Thanks, Meta Knight," Tiff said.

"Poyo," Kirby thanked.

"Kirby, why don't you practice riding this," Meta Knight said. "I will teach you how to control Robobot Armor."

"Poyo, poyo!" Kirby agreed excitedly.

"Well, let's get in," Meta Knight said.

Kirby jumped into the seat of Robobot Armor. Meta Knight jumped and sat next to him to teach him all the controls. "So you use that control stick to go forward, backwards, and sideways. If you pull them, you can jump. This button is to scan, this button is to grab, this button is to attack, and this button is to set up force field to block. Do you understand?"

"Poyo," Kirby replied.

"All right, let's try," Meta Knight hopped out of Robobot Armor. "Scan." Kirby pressed the scan button. The robot scanned. Nothing happened since there was nothing to scan. "Block." Kirby pressed the guard button. The robot set up a force field in front of it. "Attack." Kirby pressed the attack button. The fist of the robot turned into a drill. "Grab." The drill turned back into a hand and grabbed Meta Knight. "Press the button again to put me down." Kirby pressed the button again, and the fist loosened and Meta Knight hopped down. "Go forward." Kirby went forward. "Back." Kirby went back. "Left." Kirby went left. "Right." Kirby went right. "Jump." Kirby jumped. "I believe you are ready."