Episode 31: Naturing Mature

A/N: Silver Spoon on the title is intended.

Edit: I guess 'Spoonerism' is a better way to label it. 

"Poyo, poyo, poyo!" "Baw, baw, baaw!" Kirby and Dyna Chick were hanging out in a big grass field outside of Kirby's house. They were flying around, running around, and hopping around together. Dyna Chick was pretty much fluent in flying now, thanks to Kirby who taught it how to fly first. Of course, it learned much more from its mother, Dyna Blade, but it was thanks to Kirby that it got the basics. 

********

"Oh sire," Escargoon said as he started to pick up trash in Dedede's room. "You got to clean up after yourself. You need to get into a habit of that!" 

"It's yo job to clean ma room!" Dedede demanded. "Don't tell meh what to do!" 

"I'm saying it for your own good, sire," Escargoon said.

"Ya don't lecture me, pea brain!" Dedede demanded.

Escargoon sighed as he got out of his room. "He thinks I'm a robot who can do all the cleaning after cleaning after cleaning and after cleaning! He makes all the mess after Waddle Dees and I clean up, what's the point of cleaning this castle anyways, then? It's still a junkyard every time!" Escargoon headed to his room to check how much money he saved... and stole... "40,000 D-bills... maybe this is enough to buy myself something from Susie. I've been earning and sneaking some money out of his bank." He quickly and quietly went to throne room to connect to Susie. 

"Well, I've been seeing you more often, sir Escargoon," Susie said. "What can I do for you this time?"

"I want an indestructible robot that can clean up for me," Escargoon begged. "If I try building one on my own, I'm sure Dedede will find some ways to destroy it. And it should have feelings to not hurt anyone else! Please, please, please, please, please."

"Hmm," Susie said. "I'm sure I have just a thing. Sure, it may be a little expensive for you, but I can give you some discount since I feel bad for you."

"Oh~! Please~!" Escargoon said. "By the way, how much will it be?"

"Er... about..." Susie thought for a moment. "6,780 D-bills. Discounted from 8,000 D-bills. Can you afford it?"

"Oh I can!" Escargoon happily said. "I definitely can!"

"Well then, I'll send it over to you and you can pay me right away," Susie winked and sent the robot over. It looked like a thick round plate. "It can climb up anywhere and inhale anything. Every junk it sucks up will turn into a small dust. It even can detect which one is clean and dirty and leave the clean things alone."

"Ah~" Escargoon's eyes were sparkling.

"It's also eco-friendly," Susie said. "No one would have to worry about pollution with this, or any of our other products."

"Oh thank you! Here's the money!" He gladly sent it over.

"Danke sehr! Ta-ta!" Susie said as she disconnected. 

********

"Escargoon! Clean up this mess! Escargoon!" Dedede called from his messy room.

Instead of Escargoon, a large plate entered Dedede's bedroom and started to suck up all the empty chip bags, crumbs, and other junks. It probably even sucked up some cockroaches and ants.

"What is that?! Escargoon?! What is this thing?!" Dedede asked. He took out a mallet and swung it as hard as he can so that he can smash it into pieces. However, the mallet bounced back and hit him in the head. "Ughh..." He groaned as he lied on the ground and saw birds and stars floating around his head.