Episode 85: I QUIT!!!!!! I QUIT!!!!!!!

"THAT'S IT!!! I QUIT!!! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR ABUSE!!! HAVE FUN WITHOUT ME!! YOUR PROBLEM IS NO LONGER MY PROBLEM!!!"

"THEN GET OUTTA HERE, YA SLUG BUG!!! I DIDN'T WANCHU IN MA CASLTE NO MO' ANYWAYS!!"

Escargoon and Dedede bellowed at each other after a huge fight that happened earlier...

********

This all happened after just two minutes of another day of Escargoon's slavery. 

It was just another peaceful day in Cappy Town... until it wasn't. Yes, this is deja vu, but it was very necessary. 

"EEEEEEEESSSSSSSSCCCCCCAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!" Dedede screamed Escargoon's name out of his lung. 

This time, Escargoon entered differently. Normally he would gently yet quickly open the door and say, "Yes! Sire!! How may I help you this time???" in panicking voice. But today, it was different. This time, he slammed the door open, and screamed, "WHAT DO YOU WANT, YOU OBESE, EGOTISTIC PENGUIN????"

Dedede did NOT see that coming. He was flabbergasted and confused by Escargoon's reaction after screaming his name, although Escargoon's volume was much lower. "Are you crazeh?? How dare ya speak to meh like dat!!" 

"What are you gonna do about it? Smash me in the head??" Escargoon asked. 

"Oh, now ya're askin' fo' it!!" Dedede said as he reached for his mallet, but it was not there. 

"Looking for this?" Escargoon asked as he held his mallet. "Oops," he added as he threw it out of the door and out of the castle. "Slipped!" 

"You're gonna go get dat back!!" Dedede bellowed. 

"What if I don't?" Escargoon said as he crossed his arms. Dedede let out the Karen gasp. His beak shivered in anger. "What are you gonna do about it, fat boy?" Escargoon asked. 

"Dat's it!!" Dedede screamed as he raised his fist. Before he slammed it down on Escargoon's head, he pushed him away. Since Dedede did not expect him to push him, he lost his balance and fell on his back. 

"THAT'S IT!!! I QUIT!!! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR ABUSE!!! HAVE FUN WITHOUT ME!! YOUR PROBLEM IS NO LONGER MY PROBLEM!!!" Escargoon said as he stormed out. 

"THEN GET OUTTA HERE, YA SLUG BUG!!! I DIDN'T WANCHU IN MA CASLTE NO MO' ANYWAYS!!" Dedede screamed back. 

In Escargoon's room, he angrily grunted as he packed his luggage. Tiff and Tuff heard what was going on so they decided to visit him. 

"Escargoon? What's going on?" Tiff asked in her concerned voice. 

"Yeah, I was streaming, and my viewers were asking what was going on!" Tuff said. 

"Poyo?" Kirby asked. 

"I quit!" Escargoon said. 

"What?? You can't quit!!" Tiff said. 

"Oh yeah?? I just did!!" Escargoon said. "Mmph! Mmph!" Escargoon grunted as he shoved his belongings in his sack. 

"But, we're gonna miss you!!" Tuff said. 

Escargoon paused for a second, turned to Tuff with teary eyes, and hugged him and said, "Oh, Tuff! That's so sweet of you!!" Escargoon sniffled and blubbered between his tears. "I'm gonna miss you so much!" When he withdrew from Tuff with his hands still on his shoulders, he said, "But sometimes, I have to leave the toxic workplace. It's time for me to find another job."

"Where are you going to find another job?" Tiff asked. 

"I'm sure there are some places in Cappy Town that are hiring," Escargoon said.