Episode 77: (Un)Peaceful Day in Cappy Town

Meta Knight, Kirby, and Tiff dragged their injured body to help Magolor carry all the Lor Starcutter parts into the Halberd. Dedede and Escargoon helped of course. Even though Meta Knight was damaged so much, he was the only one who knew how to drive the Halberd, so he controlled it all the way back to Planet Popstar and into Cappy Town. 

"Meta Knight, Kirby, and Tiff," Yabui said. "You all should lie in bed for the next three months."

"But we need to fix the Lor Starcutter!" Tiff said. 

"Oh, Dedede and Escargoon agreed to help me," Magolor said. 

"How? He never works for anyone," Tiff said. 

"Sometimes, fear works on someone who is too egotistic," Magolor said. "I did almost kill him after all."

"Oh, good luck!" Tiff said. 

"Um... guys... I'm sorry to say this... but I'm leaving Cappy Town..." Magolor said. 

"What?? Why??" Tiff asked in disbelief. 

"I promise I'll help you guys someday," Magolor said. "But I'm going to go around the space to explore if I can trust anyone else besides you guys. You guys agreed to help me even though I made you guys lie down here for the next three weeks."

"Will you be okay?" Meta Knight asked.

"I'll be fine," Magolor said. "If you're the only guys whom I can trust in this whole universe, so be it. At least I know I'll have some allies." 

"All right, good luck," Meta Knight said. 

"See ya," Magolor said as he went around to hug each of them. Even Meta Knight accepted his hug. 

"Poyo! Poyo!" Kirby has already forgotten about Magolor almost killing him and accepted his apology. 

"Thank you for forgiving me, Kirby," Magolor said. 

He hugged Tiff last but not least. "Good luck, Magolor," Tiff said as she gently caressed his head as she hugged him. 

"See you soon, Tiff," Magolor said. He left the building as he waved them goodbye for the last time and closed the door behind them. 

"Is this the first time we befriended the enemy?" Tiff asked. 

"Poyo, poyo!" Kirby was excited to have a new friend. 

"He did have a hard past," Meta Knight said. He had a hard past too, although it was a different type of hard past as mentioned in the past where he had to watch his comrades be murdered in front of him by Nightmare Enterprises. "In fact, it seems he is the only one who had a valid reason to become evil. Now, he is not evil and he is on our side now." 

As soon as the Lor Starcutter was fully repaired, he blandly said "Thank you," to both Dedede and Escargoon because it was mostly Magolor who did the most work and left the planet. 

"Whew! That was exhausting!" Dedede said. 

"You smell more than exhausting, your majesty!" Escargoon said as he covered his nose to prevent himself from smelling his sweat odor. 

"Set up da bath fo' meh!" Dedede demanded. 

"Of course, your majesty," Escargoon agreed fast because he couldn't stand smelling Dedede's sweaty body anymore. 

While Dedede was in a bath, Escargoon was dusting, wiping, and vacuuming his room. While he was doing that, Susie connected to talk to him. "Hello? Is Dedede there?" 

"Oh, hey, Susie!!" Escargoon greeted brightly. "How you doin~??" 

"I'm here to pick up Dedede's payment," Susie said. "He's past due for so many."