Episode 23: Bulls-eye: Part 2

A/N: Tributes: Dedede, Escargoon, Kirby, Tiff, Tuff, Bookem, Samo, Mabel, Doron, Sword Knight, Blade Knight, Tuggle, Gengu, Sir Ebrum, Gus, Kawasaki, and Meta Knight  

The game has begun. Everyone ran to the Korkunopia to get their weapons. Kirby was running away from Korkunopia without getting anything.

Dedede was the first one to grab the bow and arrow. "I got ya now, Kirby!" Dedede said as he aimed the arrow at Kirby. He shot it, but it didn't go as far and hit Doron instead.

"Aww..." Doron groaned and cannon fired.

Samo and Mabel were very lucky that they were able to grab bags and weapon and run away from Korkunopia without facing any violence.

Bookem got into a conflict with Gus. They swung swords at each other when Kawasaki sneaked behind and hit Bookem's back sensor. "Hey! That was unfair!" But there was really no rule in the game excepting eliminating everyone else, so Bookem's cannon fired. Gus took the chance, grabbed a bag, and ran and faced Sir Ebrum.

Gengu and Tuggle ganged up on Kawasaki with swords while Kawasaki had a spear. "Get out of my way!" Kawasaki screamed to get Gengu and Tuggle out of his way as he swung his spear around, but Gengu struck the spear, causing him to let go, and Tuggle hit his chest sensor. "Oh..." Kawasaki groaned as his cannon fired. Gengu and Tuggle exchanged high-five and ran into the forest.

Tiff took the bag, no weapons. Tuff took a sword, no bags. They wanted to form an ally with their dad, but saw Gus hitting his chest sensor, causing his cannon to fire. They quickly ran inside the forest. "Come on Tuff," Tiff said as they ran together, until she bumped into someone, which was Kirby. "Kirby? Didn't you get anything?" Tiff asked as Kirby had nothing.

"Poyo," Kirby replied.

"Okay, we need to avoid other people's sight," Tiff said.

"What are we gonna do, Tiff?" Tuff asked.

"Wait until it clears out, and then we'll get stuff for Kirby," Tiff said.

They hid behind the bushes to see if Korkunopia was cleared out. They saw the fallen tributes, Doron, Bookem, Kawasaki, and Sir Ebrum, going in the truck and getting out of the arena. "Okay, all clear," Tiff said. She, Tuff, and Kirby, ran to get some stuff. Kirby and Tuff each grabbed a bag, and Tiff grabbed a bag of throwing knives. "Okay, let's get out of here!" They all ran back to the forest. 

They ran deep in the forest after running for a long time. Tiff and Tuff needed some break and catch up on their breathing. "Let's stay here... for now..." she panted as she sat on the ground. Tuff and Kirby sat on the ground with her. However, Kirby didn't seem to show any fatigue. 

Gengu and Tuggle were cautiously walking around in the forest, but Sword and Blade got them as they sneaked up. "They, no fair!" Tuggle said as his back sensor rang.

"You guys are officially trained knights!" Gengu complained.

"We are what they call, Career tributes!" Sword said.

"Somaners Career tributes," Blade said.

"Do not resent us," Meta Knight said. "This is part of the game."

"We'll get you someday!" Gengu said.

"We're gonna volunteer next time!" Tuggle said.

"That is if King Dedede decides to do this again," Meta Knight said.

The truck came by to pick them up. Tuggle and Gengu sadly sat in the truck and it drove away from Sword Knight, Blade Knight, and Meta Knight.

********