Episode 81: Flawed Fraud

Tiff has been working on a book since Rowlin and Colding became her huge inspirations. She spent days and nights planning, brainstorming, and writing a novel as she researched a lot and read a ton of books and newspapers.

"Ah!! Finally!" Tiff exclaimed as she finished her first book ever. "Although it's not a series, I can definitely publish this book!!" She grabbed her final draft, organized it as a book, put it in an envelope, and walked into her parents' room to get her parents' permission to give her a ride to a publishing company. 

"Mom! Dad! You've got to take me to the publishing company in Planet Popstar!!" Tiff begged.

"I'm sorry, honey," Sir Ebrum apologized. "We have too many castle duties that we cannot be gone for more than 2 days." 

"Can you look for someone else who can take you?" Lady Like asked. 

"I don't know..." Tiff said in disappointment.

Tiff walked into the forest to be alone. She crouched against the tree and let the shades shadow her sadness. On top of the tree, Kirby and Dyna Chick were having an apple picnic as usual. 

"Poyo! Poyo!" "Caw! Caw!" Kirby and Dyna Chick talked to each other as they enjoyed the delicious apples sweetened by the sunlight. While munching the apples, Kirby noticed Tiff crouching at the bottom of the tree with her head down. 

Kirby slowly floated down to Tiff and called her, "Poyo?" 

"Oh, hey Kirby," Tiff greeted sadly as she raised her head. 

"Poyo, poyo?" Kirby asked what was going on. 

"I finally finished a book, and I have no ways to get to the publishing company..." Tiff said sadly. "It was my dream to publish a book..."

Kirby thought for a moment and said, "Poyo! Poyo!" Kirby then walked away from Tiff and exited the forest. 

"I wonder if he understood me," Tiff said to herself. 

"Caw! Caw!" Dyna Chick climbed down and handed her an apple to cheer her up. 

"Aww, thanks, Dyna Chick," Tiff said as she received the apple from Dyna Chick and bit into it. 

********

"So, Tiff needs a ride to the publishing company, you say?" Meta Knight asked Kirby.

"Poyo," Kirby answered. 

"And you wanted to ask me to give her a ride?" Meta Knight asked. 

"Poyo, poyo," Kirby pleaded. 

"I will," Meta Knight replied. He was smirking underneath the mask. 

"Poyo?" Kirby asked. 

"Of course," Meta Knight happily agreed. "You and Tiff are good friends, and you want to support her. If you want to support her, I'll definitely help you support her."

"Poyo! Poyo!" Kirby cheered excitedly as he hugged Meta Knight. 

Meta Knight chuckled and said, "Let's go tell Tiff I can give her a ride."

********

"Really???" Tiff asked in happy disbelief. "You'd give me a ride for me???" 

"Yes," Meta Knight answered. "Kirby asked me."

"Poyo! Poyo!" Kirby said. 

"Oh, thank you, Kirby! Thank you, Meta Knight!" Tiff said as she hugged them both.

"When should we leave?" Meta Knight asked. 

"As soon as possible!" Tiff said. 

"Good," Meta Knight said. "I have my car ready."