Episode 8: Star Warriors, Same Worries

A/N: I understand if you guys don't understand or agree with what's going on in this chapter and on. But the thing is, I find it really cute. So I hope you guys will support my opinion as how much I support yours. Please do not insult not just me, but especially other who also disagree with your opinion. I just want to give you guys a chance to fantasize how season two of this wonderful anime would look like. Thank you for your consideration 

Meta Knight couldn't sleep. There was so much going on in his head. What is this feeling? Meta Knight thought as he watched Kirby sleep soundly. Meta Knight let out a deep silent sigh as he stepped outside of his room and looked at the stars. The stars are sure bright tonight, Meta Knight thought. However, the longer he looked at the stars, more Kirby illusions he saw. He shut his eyes tight and shook his head violently. What am I thinking? What is wrong with my brain? He tried to fall asleep by going back into his room, but he just couldn't fall asleep. He decided to spend the rest of the night staying up looking at the stars, trying to not have Kirby image in his mind. 

Next morning, Meta Knight was cooking breakfast for Sword and Blade Knight, like he does every day. He only knows how to cook army food, so by now, Sword and Blade Knight cannot stand the taste and smell. Army food never tasted and smelled good anyways. Sword and Blade Knight always had to choke it down. Again, Sword and Blade Knight were awake by the foul smell that abused their nostrils. Sword and Blade Knight groaned as they woke up. They wanted to avoid the food at least today. 

"Meta Knight!" Sword Knight greeted as he was caught trying to escape. "We... uh... Blade and I are going out for training!"

"Storainus skorait!" Blade Knight added.

"What about your breakfast?" Meta Knight asked.

"We're not that hungry to eat breakfast!" Sword Knight replied quickly.

"Bornadum kristen kenyum!" Blade Knight elaborated quickly and they both ran out as quickly as possible to go down to eat at Kawasaki's restaurant. 

Meta Knight sighed. He already knew that Sword and Blade Knight didn't enjoy his food. He already made enough for three of them and hates wasting food. But then he remembered that Kirby stayed with him for the night. "Poyo..." Kirby woke up just in time. 

"Kirby, will you join me for breakfast?" Meta Knight asked. 

"Poyo!" Kirby replied excitedly. 

Meta Knight served him the food he made, and also made a plate for himself. Kirby took a bite and savored it. "Poyo-ii!" Kirby's eyes started to sparkle, then he continued to eat some more. Meta Knight was happy that Kirby was enjoying his cooking. He took off his mask so that he can eat, a usual habit that he does when he's eating with Sword and Blade Knight. "Poyo?" It was the first time Kirby saw his face behind the mask. Meta Knight just noticed that he took off his mask in front of Kirby. He also had white eyes, pink cheeks, and small mouth. He started to blush, put his mask back on, and ran outside of his room. "Poyo, poyo!" Kirby handed the plate to Meta Knight. He only took one bite and Kirby wanted him to finish it since he knew the pain of not being able to finish a meal and stay hungry. 

"It... it is fine, Kirby," Meta Knight said. "I'm not hungry."

"Poyo..." Kirby said.

"You can have it, Kirby," Meta Knight said quickly and walked away. 

"Poyo..." Kirby said as he saw Meta Knight walked away. 

He went back to the room and finished his food. He never ate this kind of unique food before. After he cleaned his plate, he had his eyes laid on Meta Knight's unfinished plate. Even though Meta Knight said that he can have his breakfast, Kirby just couldn't lay a finger on it. He covered the plate with a pot top and left it for Meta Knight so that he can eat it later. "Poyo," Kirby was proud of his idea of covering the food with the pot top. Then he snickered to himself as he held his blushing cheek. But then his smile disappeared and sadly walked out.