Episode 11: Galacta Knight: Galaxy's Villain - Part 1

"You sure came late," Susie said to the mysterious warrior. "But the good thing is, you have arrived much earlier than I expected."

"How can I help you, Lady Susie?" The mysterious warrior asked.

"I have a mission for you," Susie said as she reached to pick up two pictures. "Do you know these two Star Warriors?" She asked as she handed him two pictures, one of Kirby, and one of Meta Knight.

"Just one," The mysterious warrior replied as he pointed at Meta Knight.

"Well, that doesn't matter," Susie said. "Your mission is to defeat these two warriors. They are the two warriors that will stop President Haltmann's plan to take over the galaxy. Don't worry. Even though he takes over the galaxy, you'll be able to live in peace. You just have to defeat these two, and we will be able to continue our plan to take over the world without having to worry about the Star Warriors bothering us."

"She's right." Haltmann stepped in.

"Mr. President," The mysterious warrior greeted as he bowed.

"You are our hope to take over the galaxy," Haltmann said. "I know you'll do a great job. If you succeed, you'll get paid a lot. If you fail, you'll not get the money you need. Of course, you won't fail this, not to give you too much pressure."

"I won't let you down, Mr. President," The mysterious warrior said.

"Don't worry, you'll have more than one chance," Susie said. "Those two Star Warriors are becoming stronger ever time, so might as well, you get prepared too."

"Yes, Lady Susie," The mysterious warrior replied.

********

It was another peaceful day in Cappy Town. Kirby happily bit and chewed on the watermelon that Tiff and Tuff brought him. The sweetness, coolness, and juiciness of watermelon danced around and refreshed inside of his mouth.

"Try to have enough watermelon, kid!" Tokkori nagged. "At this rate, you'll become a watermelon by eating that much watermelon!"

Kirby ignored him happily. He was too joyful to take any nagging. No one can come in between him and watermelon. Tokkori slapped his own forehead with his wings. "That kid never listens to me!"

"Poyo, poyo!" Kirby said as he swallowed the mouthful of watermelon.

As Tokkori sighed by the helpless sight, someone knocked on the door. "Coming!" Tokkori said as he flew to the door.

When he opened it, Meta Knight was standing right there. "Hello," He greeted.

"Hey, it's Meta Knight!" Tokkori said. Kirby turned to the direction.

"I came here to pick up Kirby," Meta Knight said. "We have a training today."

"All right!" He turned to Kirby. "Hey Kirby! Stop gobbling up that watermelon and get to training with Meta Knight!"

"Poyo!" Kirby said excitedly. He swallowed up the rest of the watermelon, licked off the seeds around his mouth, and went out to greet Meta Knight. "Poyo."

"All right, good luck!" Tokkori said as he closed the door.

"Hello, Kirby," Meta Knight greeted gently.

"Poyo," Kirby greeted back modestly.

"Training was just an excuse." Meta Knight caressed his head. "I just wanted to take a walk with you."

"Poyo~" Kirby giggled.

"Why don't we go somewhere peaceful?" Meta Knight offered. "I also packed some sandwiches so that we can have a little picnic." He showed his picnic basket.