Episode 14: Seventopia

Meta Knight shined his mask and armor and dusted his cape for a very special day. Today was the first day Meta Knight and Kirby decided to have their first date outside Dreamland; somewhere else in Planet Popstar. Meta Knight was a little nervous. In his 50,000 years lifetime, he never went out with anyone before. In fact, he was never in a romantic relationship before. He cleared his throat and stepped outside the castle and went straight to Kirby's house in the car he used for the race.

Kirby, on the other hand, was not nervous at all. In fact, he was still sleeping.

"Kirby! Kirby! Wake up now!" Tokkori said. "The sun's right up! Now wake up!" He just wanted Kirby to get out of the cottage so that he can have it all by himself. 

"Poyo..." Kirby said as he woke up and rubbed his eyes.

Meta Knight knocked on the door.

"Kirby! Looks life Tiff is here! Wake up!" Tokkori said as he flew to open the door.

"Hello," Meta Knight greeted as Tokkori opened the door.

"Ah! It's Meta Knight!" Tokkori screamed by an unexpected guest.

Kirby woke up by the word 'Meta Knight'. He looked into the mirror, quickly washed his face, and arrived in front of Meta Knight. "Poyo!" Kirby came in right in front of Meta Knight.

"You must be excited to train," Tokkori said. "Now scram! I want some lone time!"

Tokkori closed the door on them quickly. "We would like some lone time too," Meta Knight said.

"Poyo," Kirby giggled. 

"Kirby, hop in," Meta Knight said as he pointed at the car.

"Poyo?" Kirby asked.

"Yes, I will drive," Meta Knight said. "Other places are far away from Dreamland, so we must take a car."

"Poyo!" Kirby hopped into the passenger seat and tightened his seat belt. Meta Knight chuckled as he saw Kirby ready to go on a date with him. He stepped into the driver's seat, turned on the engine, switched the gear, and started to accelerate to a normal speed.

********

"Yo! Meta Knight! Where you at?!" Dedede screamed.

"You hear his majesty, step over here right now!" Escargoon said.

Sword and Blade Knight came instead.

"What can I do for you, your majesty?" Sword Knight asked.

"Where's Meta Knight?!" Dedede asked.

"He has a day off," Sword Knight replied.

"Kuromus Miray," Blade Knight added.

"Huh?" Escargoon checked his calendar. "Oh... he does..."

"You irresponsible invertebrate!" Dedede slugged Escargoon.

********

"Kirby!" Tiff called from the door.

"Kirby ain't here!" Tokkori replied.

"What? Where did he go?" Tiff asked.

"Meta Knight took him out to training," Tokkori replied. "I think it's gonna be a hard one. They went pretty far!"

"Aww, I wanted to play with him," Tuff said.

"Well, I guess it's necessary since they know how their enemy attack now," Tiff said. "Let's give them time to improve."

"Well, yeah, I guess," Tuff replied.

As they walked back to the castle, so many people were curious about why Kirby was not with them.