Episode 57: Hail to the Queen

Planet Popstar has gotten a threat, only no one knows it yet. "Is that the planet we're targeting?" A voice asked.

"It certainly is!" Another voice said.

"Oh, Taranza, I haven't had this fun in such a long time!" A voice said as she laughed evilly.

"Just pretend that we're a visitor," Taranza said.

"And then take over Planet Popstar," A voice said.

"You and I will rule this universe!" Taranza said.

"I, Queen Sectonia, never failed, and I will not fail on this one either!" Queen Sectonia said as she stood up from her throne in her ship. 

********

"Ahh, just another peaceful day in Dreamland," Escargoon said as he dusted Dedede's room. "I don't know why, but I am in an absolute good mood!"

"Is it because Dedede is not in the castle right now?" Tiff asked as she passed by him.

"AAH! TIFF!" Escargoon jumped as he turned back where Tiff was. "Seriously, don't pull a Meta Knight on me!"

"Hello," Meta Knight said from behind, who was also with Kirby.

"GAHH! META KNIGHT!" Escargoon jumped as he turned back again where Meta Knight was. "Why! Just why! Do you guys have to scare me?!"

"What happened to Dedede? Where is he?" Tiff asked.

"Why do you wanna know? You don't even like him!" Escargoon said.

"He might be... up to something," Meta Knight said.

"He said that the castle was too stuffy for him, and he needed some alone time," Escargoon said as he crossed his arms looked away from Tiff and Meta Knight.

Dedede was taking a stroll in Cappytown by himself. He felt that the castle was too stuffy for him so he left the castle, without dragging Escargoon with him.

When he mindlessly entered the forest, he saw a flash in the sky. "Hm? Is dat a shootin' star?!" Dedede asked himself. The flashing figure came closer. "It is a shootin' star! Ima make a wish!" He closed his eyes, folded his hands, and prayed: "Dear shootin' star! I want me a beautiful, obedient, sexy queen!" Right when he finished making his wish, the flashing figure crashed against the ground...

......

............

........................ where Dedede was standing.

The large crash created a large dust wind that was visible and audible from the castle.

"What is that dust wind?!" Escargoon asked as he ran to the balcony where he was able to see it clearly.

"That must be Dedede!" Tiff said as she ran out to the balcony after Escargoon. "I knew he was up to something!"

"Oh... why does he always have to cause trouble??" Escargoon said as he ran out to get his car. Tiff followed right after him to hop on the passenger seat.

"Let's go, Kirby," Meta Knight said gently since the two left.

"Poyo!" Kirby replied excitedly.

Meta Knight carried Kirby by his hands and flew across the sky where the dust wind was. Of course, they were able to arrive before Tiff and Escargoon arrived. When Meta Knight and Kirby landed near the dust wind, they saw Dedede crawling out of the floating fog of dust, coughing violently which made small clouds of dust exit out of his mouth, and his clothes and face were covered with dusty stains.