Episode 48: Susie's Major Strike With Mecha Knight (The Second Movie: Part 2)

Kirby entered Dedede's room. Tiff had to go along so that she can call the Warp Star. Tiff helped activate the transporter. "Kirby, should I call the Warp Star so that you can fly in there with it?"

"Poyo," Kirby agreed.

"Kabu, send the Warp Star!" Tiff yelled.

"Warp Star!" Kabu answered as the Warp Star came out from his mouth. The Warp Star quickly flew to where Kirby was so that he and Tiff can hop on it.

"Are you ready?" Tiff asked before Kirby can enter the transporter.

"Poyo!" Kirby replied with much more determination than ever. He was eager to bring Meta Knight back no matter what happens.

"Then, off we go!" Tiff said confidently. Kirby hopped on the transporter to send themselves to the place where Susie and Mecha Knight were.

********

"This is going to be very interesting..." Susie said as she noticed that the transporter was activated.

"I will take care of this one, lady Susie," Mecha Knight replied.

"You will for sure," Susie said. "Victory may be important, but for now, I want you to be safe."

"Thank you, my lady," Mecha Knight said.

"Speaking of safety," Susie said. "I should be out of here. I don't want myself getting injured, or this company would be slowed down by 78.95%"

"Oh you're not going anywhere!" "Poyo!" Tiff and Kirby's voice came through the transporter as they arrived.

"Welcome to my office!" Susie greeted them with her cheerful yet taunting voice.

"Are you gonna get it!" Tiff exclaimed furiously.

"Poyo, poyo!" Kirby exclaimed furiously. 

"I am your opponent," Mecha Knight said as he hopped in front of Susie and drew his sword.

"Meta Knight! Please wake up! That's not you!" Tiff exclaimed desperately.

"Poyo, poyo!" Kirby exclaimed desperately.

"I told you to not mention that name," Mecha Knight said.

"Finish them," Susie said as she quickly reached for the safe door.

"No! Stop!" Tiff screamed as Kirby leaped towards Susie, but Mecha Knight was quick and strong enough to interfere Kirby's Robobot.

"I already mentioned that I am your opponent," Mecha Knight replied. 

Tiff noticed something. Mecha Knight was not using Galaxia. He was using regular sword. Maybe he can't use Galaxia because the Galaxia does not accept him in his mental state! Tiff theorized, which she was right. Because of his mental state of being something else than Meta Knight, he would not be able to use Galaxia or else it will reject Mecha Knight, which will cause him serious damage. Susie was already intelligent enough to know this and she hid Galaxia somewhere else so that Kirby cannot find it. Or else, Susie's chance of losing will increase dramatically. 

"Maybe he would not be able to use that much power because of the fact that he cannot wield Galaxia..." Tiff said under her breath. "Kirby! Scan his sword!" Tiff said to Kirby.

"Poyo!" Kirby exclaimed as he scanned Mecha Knight's sword, transforming into Sword Mode Robobot.

After scanning, there was some intense sword fighting going on. Mecha Knight struck as hard as he can, but then the sword shattered into pieces. Kirby controlled so that the Robobot can punch him, but Mecha Knight was quick enough to swift away to dodge his attack. As he swifted away, he pulled out another sword. This time, he only aimed to hit Kirby. He used bunch of sword beams. His sword beams were not as strong as when he would use Galaxia, so the Warp Star was able to block it without any effort.