Episode 41: Race Ace - Part 1

"Wow, did someone really record this?" Tiff asked as she watched the recorded video of last year's racecar race with Tuff, Iroo, Honey, and Spikehead at her room. "Ah! So that's how the mayor won the race!"

"He really deserved it," Tuff said.

"He was the only one who didn't cheat in the race," Honey said.

"Only cheater was Dedede!" Spikehead said. 

"What about me?!" Dedede asked as he bursted in. "I know one of ya punk is talking behind my back!"

"Well then we'll say it in front of your big fat belly!" Tiff said. "We were just watching last year's race and we said that you were the only one who cheated in the race. Looks like you never win, even if you cheat so badly."

"In fact, you end up finishing last," Tuff said.

"Shut yo traps! Kids!" Dedede bellowed.

"You always say that when you have no counter argument," Tiff's roast was on the point.

"Y'all can just watch! I'll be da first place in dat car race even when I don't cheat!" Dedede said.

"Good luck with that," Tiff scoffed.

********

Dedede hurried to contact Susie. Tiff's taunt and roast made him extremely furious that he had to prove himself right. 

"Yes, your majes-" Susie started her greeting until Dedede cut her off.

"I want me a racecar and a race track! Pronto!" Dedede said.

"Well, what got you in the mood to have a car race, your majesty?" Susie asked.

"I just wanna do it!" Dedede said. "No mo' questions!"

"Did someone taunt you for being bad at it?" Susie asked. "Or did someone make fun of you because you never win in this kind of activity even though you cheat?" Susie analyzed everything based on Dedede's personalities. 

"Wow, Susie, how did you know?!" Escargoon asked as he walked towards Dedede's throne with the tray of Dedede's cake and tea for snack on his hands.

"You shut yo' pie hole!" Dedede said as he hammered Escargoon's head with his mallet, and the cake and tea splattered all over his head. "Just get me a racecar and race track!" He demanded to Susie.

"It may take some time, your majesty," Susie said.

"Why though?! I need it now!" Dedede asked before Susie was able to explain.

"First of all, sire," Susie started to explain after she rolled her eyes. "You must tell me how many people are competing, what kind of race track you want, what kind of cars you want, and all the other necessary parts and tools so that you can fix the cars and tracks. It's much more work than building a robot, your majesty. Well, at least in my opinion." She flipped her hair.

"Well, whachu want meh to do?!" Dedede asked.

"I'll send you a document that you are required to answer so that I can send you everything you want," Susie said. 

"Now I half tuh fill out what?!" Dedede complained.

"This is the best way your majesty," Susie said. "Why don't you stay connected so that I can get back to you immediately when you don't understand some parts of the document?"

"We'll do that," Escargoon answered it for Dedede. "All right, your majesty, first question: how long do you want the track?"

"As long as possible! Mm-mm!" Dedede replied with his eyes closed, arms crossed, and head nodding.