Episode 38: Weather Controller

It was raining cats and dogs in Cappy Town. "Citizens of Cappy Town!" Chief Bookem announced. "The rain today is pretty dangerous. Please stay inside as much as possible. In addition-" The thunder roared and the lightning flashed. "GAHHHH!" Chief Bookem freaked out by the lightning and stormed back inside very quickly. 

Every children in Cappy Town sadly looked out the window as the streams of rain water ran down the window, the trees were being forced to dance by the strong wind, and the castle remained standing tall and strong. 

Escargoon's face was really dark as he looked down from the balcony. His eyes were full of fear and and disgust. Tiff and Kirby were walking in the castle and saw Escargoon face all purple and dark. "Uggh..." Escargoon groaned as he looked down.

"Escargoon, is something wrong?" Tiff asked. "Oh, you hate the weather?"

"No, snails like me love this kind of weather," Escargoon said.

"Then why is your face all full of hate?" Tiff asked.

"I just hate seeing that ever since his majesty watched this movie called Singing in the Rain," Escargoon said.

"Oh! I love that movie!" Tiff said.

"Poyo!" Kirby agreed. 

"But would you look at that..." Escargoon said as he pointed. Tiff saw the direction where Escargoon pointed. 

Dedede was dancing around as he was singing off-key, "I'm singing in the rain, Just singing in the rain, What a glorious feelin', I'm happy again, I'm laughing at clouds~~

"Uggh..." Tiff groaned as she was grossed out by the sight. 

"Poyo, poyo!" Kirby was enjoying Dedede's horrendous performance. 

"I can't stand watching him sing and dance like that anymore!" Escargoon said. "It sickens me!" He started to run towards somewhere else where he wouldn't be able to see Dedede sing and dance atrociously.

"Do you think Escargoon is getting even more dramatic about himself?" Tiff asked.

"Poyo..." Kirby replied.

"By the way, why rain all of a sudden?" Tiff asked. "It never rained this hard before. And it was completely sunny and cloudless yesterday. It was even bright and cloudless at night too. This is so weird... what is happening?"

"I believe I can answer that," Meta Knight's voice came from behind. 

"Meta Knight? When did you get here?" Tiff asked as she turned back. Meta Knight was standing behind her and Kirby with Sword and Blade Knight standing next to him.

"This rain is part of the abnormality of the weather guardian of the galaxy," Meta Knight said.

"Weather guardian of the galaxy?" Tiff asked.

"Each planet has one and it controls every weather in the planets in this galaxy," Sword Knight said.

"Kuranimus soranimuyen," Blade Knight elaborated.

"But when it becomes abnormal, one planet's weather becomes irregular," Meta Knight explained.

"This usually happens every century," Sword Knight said.

"Toranus karimay," Blade Knight added.

"There is really no way to control the abnormality but waiting for a month," Meta Knight concluded the explanation.

"So we have to deal with this rain for the whole month?" Tiff asked.

"It won't just rain. it may snow tomorrow," Sword Knight said.