Episode 33: Royal Battle

Meta Knight looked at the upgraded Warp Star. He brought the Warp Star and the Robobot Armor together. Warp Star and Robobot Armor responded to each other and the Robobot Armor reacted as it started to form a new function. "Good... good... Kirby will definitely love this..."

********

"Whoa! Ha-ha!" Dedede said as he was watching a wrestling game... from his own channel, in which he was practically attacking Escargoon and Waddle Dees with his mallet. "I'm a best wrestler in Dreamland!"

"Sire, that's because you only wrestled against me and those little good-for-nothing," Escargoon said. "If you were against actual professional wrestler, your chances of winning would decrease."

"Oh yeah?!" Dedede said, then he switched to TV channel to talk to Susie.

"Yes, your majesty?" Susie greeted.

"I wanna be better at wrestlin'!" Dedede said. "Find me a professional trainer!"

"Wrestling? Hmm..." Susie said.

"Hey! I can be good at wrestlin'! Donchu underestimate me!" Dedede said.

"It's not that sire," Susie said. "I just don't know if I have a robot that can train you. But instead, it can fight you so that you can practice."

"That doesn't sound half bad! I want it!" Dedede said.

"All right, right on!" Susie agreed. She sent them over, total of seven. First one was a muscular boxer, second one was Taekwondo expert, third one was hapkido expert, fourth one was taekkyeon expert, fifth one was a professional wrestler, sixth one was swordsman, and the seventh one was archer. "You can set them on any level you want. They're all from level one through fifteen. You can set them how difficult you want. When you defeat them, they will stick out a white flag and wave it at you. They must be recharged when defeated, so I sent over the charger and everything with instruction manual. If there's any difficulty, feel free to ask me. I'll give you the check after calculating all the expected price of the robots."

"Heh-heh! I shall try them right now!" Dedede said excitedly.

"I hope you like it. Itta baeyo~" Susie disconnected.

"Oh dear, they're gonna cost a lot..." Escargoon said.

"I shall try right now!" Dedede said. "Let's see... let's see the Taekwondo one!" He set it up to level one and fought against it. 

The robot ran towards him to give him a high kick. Dedede was able to dodge that pretty easily since the robot was level one, therefore, his moves were pretty slow and predictable. He tackled the robot with full force, causing it to roll away. Then another hand emerged from its stomach, waving the white flag. "Must. Recharge." The robot said. 

"Yo! Escargoon!" Dedede said. "Charge dat robot! I gotta try other robots!"

"Oh, yes sire," Escargoon took the order. As Escargoon started to charge the fallen Taekwondo robot, Dedede tried out the boxer robot, setting it up to level two. 

The boxer was still reckless, but just a little less reckless than level one. It attempted to punch Dedede, he dodged it again. The robot noticed and turned, but it was too slow to react to Dedede's mallet swing. It knocked and waved the white flag. "Escargoon! This one's down too!"

"Yes, sire!" Escargoon hurried to recharge the second robot he fought, then Dedede tried the Taekkyeon one on level three. The robot was able to attack quick enough that Dedede couldn't dodge, but he was still able to block the move, but it did not hurt as much as he expected. It took more mallet swings for Dedede to make the robot wave the white flag.